Ratings for Dr. James A. Sinnott

One of the rudest people, moreover a doctor, I have ever met. My opinion is that he is just there to do his job, and does not care about anything or anyone else. The nurses that were helping said that Dr. Sinnott tries to be the "funny" doctor. Absolutely the worst bedside manners and general attitude I have ever seen from a doctor

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Rude, abrasive and poor doctor. After weeks of being sick my family doctor referred me to Dr. Sinnott. He performed an endoscope and seen undigested food and didn't bother doing any biopsies. He told us I had "gastroparesis, look it up". He put me on medication and sent me home. I had to look up a diet, take medication that didn't help and continued to be very sick. After 2 months of continuing increasing my medication and doing a colonoscopy, I went to the Mayo clinic and was ultimately diagnosed with cancer. Dr. Sinnott is one of those doctors who refuses to recognize when he is in over his head and beyond his expertise. Not sure how he has any patients, when this site and other sites say the same things about him. DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Run! Find any other doctor, other than Dr. Sinnott. Terrible bed side manner, rude, tells sick patients that "he doesn't give a sh*t what they do". Completely uncooperative with family members trying to be in on care planning for their loved ones. Must be in it for the money, because he does not take his medical oath seriously. Consider finding a doctor in Tallahassee, Gainesville, Jacksonville, or Atlanta.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

He is the Worst Dr I have ever seen. He is very RUDE does not care at all about his Patients! He has a God complex. I do not know how he still a practicing Doctor!!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

I was very sick near to death and Dr Sinnott did the right test and I ended up at Emory hospital. He called to make sure they knew what was up and his test and call saves my life. I think folks on here have made negative comments because they are too Southern and don't understand he is a good guy from the North and just tells it like it is. My illness was acute pancreatitis and I ended up with a dystal pancrectomy and splenectomy Serious. I would send anyone who wanted to know the truth and live to him!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

This MD treats his patients like cattle, and his staff like dogs. He is dangerous, as he has no concern for decency or ethics. Given the choice between what is right and what is profitable, he would line his pocket at the patient's expense. There is much more to being a physician than being knowledgable.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

He is RUDE and does not seem to care one way or another. based on his rudeness and lack of concern for a relative of mine ;;;when I was referred to him I asked for another doctor.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2009

Dr. Sinnot was very professional and after the procedure discussed the findings. Very busy office but I never felt overlooked and had all my questions answered

flag | Submitted January 25, 2008

This was the biggest joke for a medical staff, and the doctor himself. I would avoid him as a dr. at all costs!!! He has a bad attitude towards his patients, and they did blood and urine tests that were inaccurate. I was so discusted with the place that i went home and sceduled an appt. with another dr. who redone the tests and found the problem! The tests were taken within a couple days of each other, with very obvious differences. The ones from dr. sinnots office said that everything was completely normal. (wrong!) I have copies as proof of all tests....I would NOT refer ANYONE to this man. This could very easily been a life threatening situation!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2006

Dr. James A. Sinnott's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1987)

• Blue Shield California