Ratings for Dr. Alan W. Dappen

Our family has been going to Dr Dappen for several years. We all think the world of him and the excellent care he has provided both here in Va. And from afar when we are traveling he has been outstanding. He provides medical care the way it should be.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

I have been with Dr. Dappen for over 8 years--although I agree with the previous comments; in the past 2 years it's all about the money--it used to be $10 for a RX refill; it's now $25 to $35! Personally, I went and got blood tests they asked for that were not read until I went in for an appt so they could charge me for reading the blood tests! Goodbye!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

What can be said...there is not enough space to tell how excellent his service is. My daughter had a ear infection and he met my husband at his office at 10 P.M.! I was away another time and another ear infection at 9:30 at night he listened and prescribed a prescription over the phone and what to do for comfort until we could get scrip in morning. Another time, in the jungles of Kauai, his staff found a pharmacy to call in antibiotics for those of us with infections. Not once did they tell us to see someone else, when we were thousands of miles away. He listens to what you have to say, is willing to work with you and learn along the way. All he asks is that you get to know your body so he can better help you. Many Praises for this doctor. He is breaking the mold and blazing a new trail.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2007

Dr. Dappen is an excellent family care doctor with an innovative model for serving patients. He is available by phone 24 x 7 and can respond to most issues (calling in prescriptions, ordering tests, educating patients on managing an illness) without an office visit. He does not participate in any insurance plans, but his pricing is such that it is worth paying a little more than a co-pay for the convenience. For those without insurance, he is a rare afordable answer to primary care needs.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2006

Dr. Alan W. Dappen's Credentials

• Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Seattle Wa 98195 (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Vienna, VA