Ratings for Dr. Riley S. Rees

Dr. Riley Rees, is a very ARROGANT man. He has a VERY POOR bedside manner. The questions asked & things said by this man at every appointment were UNBELIEVEABLE. NEVER EVER have I been treated like that by any Dr.. When asked every appointment how old you are and then have him proceed to tell you, Oh your maybe only have about 5 more years is absolute CRAP. He is supposed to be one of the BEST Plastic Surgeons? We are now a 1 1/2years out from this surgery and still have exposed bone and trying to have this BOTCHED Surgery fixed by a different Surgeon. I would NEVER reccommend this Surgeon to anyone. If he can't treat people with more care and compassion the he needs to get out of the business. Just wish I would have spoke up and told him to his face what I thought of him. The only reason I did not is because I felt we were at his MERCY and did not want to make things any worse for my Father. This was not elective surgery it was for malignant melanoma. Greatful Cancer's gone.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Dr. Riley S. Rees's Credentials

• Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 84132 (Grad. 1973)

MSP/BC Med