Ratings for Dr. Israel S. Eckman

I had rashes on my face from the drying effects of wind and cold weather. I thanked God for healing me and giving Dr. Israel Eckman the knowledge to prescribe me the right ointments. God bless you, Dr. Eckman! I am very happy and satisfied with Dr. Eckman. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

This was my first vist to a dermatologist and it was a very nice experience. I did not have an appointment and he seen me right away after filling out only a one-sided form! The Office Manager was very nice and filled out all the demographic info. therefore the paperwork process was fast and not redundant. Dr.Eckman made me feel comfortable and at ease. He was very thorough with his exam and he answered all the questions that I had. He did not rush me and was very patient with me and my 4 year old son with me. I would definitly recommend to anyone in need of a dermatologist.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Just left Dr. Eckman’s office. Was so impressed by his and his team’s compassionate nature and wisdom regarding my ailment. I feel confident that I am on the road to recovery! - Maureen Daly

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

spent agreat deal of time with my daughter. explained medications and took many digital photos and used same for comoarison use to show her progress. Very reassuring

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Not the friendlyist of doctors. Straight to the point which is fine. Problem was he did not explain all the side effects of the medication that could of had serious problems with my pregnancy. Although I was not pregnant at the time I saw him, as a married women (or just a woman in general) who could have gotten pregnant at anytime during his treatment, I did and was not told that the medication I was on could cause birth defects. When I casually noted that I was pregnant during the next follow up appointment, he then informed me that pregnant women should not be on this acne medication. He knew I had another child at home and asked how old he was and I replied that he was one. The doctor then looked down at his notes and raised an eyebrow and said under is breath wow as if to imply that I was having my children too closely together. So rude. I did not have any problems with him before. Like I said, he is very straight to the point, which is fine. But because of this incident I will not see him again. http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Israel_Eckman/reviews#ixzz3i3wcEap1. Don't want to talk too much crap just want people to be informed because I used other peoples reviews and decided to go see him based on all the positive reviews.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

I will never recommend Dr. Eckman to anyone. He's a money hungry dermatologist and he doesn't have a clue what he's doing.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Eckman's for a few years now, The Patient First in White Marsh had recommended him to me and I am ever so thankful. I have almost always been able to get an appt. the same day or the following day. He and his staff are very pleasant and the office runs like clockwork. As someone who has had to regularly see a Dermatologist over the last 10 years and has been to quite a few Dermatologists in the Baltimore area due to insurance coverage - I must also comment on how clean the exam rooms are, they are immaculate. The office runs so smoothly there that it makes me wonder what other Dr. offices are doing wrong. As I said before the office runs like clockwork and it is like that every time I have ever been there. I highly recommend Dr. Israel Eckman to anyone that is in need of a Dermatologist in the Baltimore/Towson area. Thanks, Barbara (Parkville)

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Careful, efficient and methodical. Busy office, but easy to get an appointment and waiting times are very reasonable. Nice location.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Excellent staff and doctor, convenient location with plenty of parking.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Dr. Eckman was helpful and efficient. His staff is pleasant and cordial. I especially appreciated the bedside manner of assistant Lanie. She made uncomfortable moments way more comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr. Israel S. Eckman's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal