Dr. Harris B. Brody

5 1 4.0

Rate Dr. Harris B. Brody

Dr. Harris B. Brody's Ratings

I don't know what we would do without Dr. Brody! I had second stage Lyme in my knees 5 years ago, and am back to dancing, yoga, and all forms of exercise. My 12 year old daughter currently has neurological lyme - numbness, panic attacks, and complete photosensitivity in her eyes. We are again working with Dr. Brody down a difficult path, but know she will heal eventually. So thankful to God to know him, and know that he can help so many Lyme patients!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2906663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2015

Do not recommend this practice. They are not truly interested in a patient's health and well being. Their main focus is supplement sales and making money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2876764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Dr. Brody's techniques (for both diagnosis and treatment) are out of the ordinary, so it takes a small leap of faith. But if you've been through the gauntlet of traditional doctors/specialists and can't seem to get better (or you'd like to save yourself that expense and agony)...he's your guy. After being sick for several years and seeing some of the best Lyme doctors in the country (and countless thousands of dollars), Dr. Brody did what no other practitioner could. My advice to anyone considering seeing him is to not try to fully understand his methods--just give it a chance and stay focused upon the results. If your experience is anything like mine, you'll find yourself getting well again. I'm profoundly grateful to the person who referred me and count myself lucky to have found my way to Dr. Brody. Mark O. --Philadelphia

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2731531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

Dr Harris Brody cured me of crippling Lyme Disease after Johns Hopkins and Kaiser did all they could do. I can walk jog and play golf again. Dr Brody is a genius, a blessing, and an answered prayer. Lee Barnhill, Esq. - Gaithersburg MD.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

I have my knees back after suffering from second stage lyme disease, and much joint pain. Dr. Brody is truly the only Lyme specialist I know who uses homeopathic measures to cure, without antibiotics. I refer others suffering from lyme to him all the time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

If you're suffering from Lyme and general MDs, or even "Lyme Specialist MDs" didn't help you after long period of time of huge amount of antibiotics, I highly suggest you to visit Dr. Brody. Although I had treatment from him over 20 years ago, he was the ONLY ONE doctor who saved my life and gave my life back to normal. Over dose and dose of antibiotics is really not the answer to cure Lyme. This disease still too complicated and so hard to cure, but Dr. Brody would really help you. I truly feel I was the lucky one I could see him and still can't thank him enough. He is truly genius.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2510406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

This man saved my life from Lymes within a year after other doctors told me to get my life and things in order, they didn't think I was going to make it. I have passed his name on to many others and they also know that Dr. Brody has saved their lives also. This man is very intelligent,smart & very serious about his practice, of which I believe,makes him so extraordinary at what he does!!!! Respect his time, and don't be late for your appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

He gave the impression that he knew what he was talking about, but he was rude and had terrible bedside manner. I did not feel comfortable speaking to him. I would not see him again.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][168019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

His practice is completely unconventional, but this Dr. is a healer. My son was on the brink of a complete health disaster. Dr. Brody gave him his life back. He was 4 when he contracted lyme. He was 8 when it was finally diagnosed and his health claimed all of our attention. God alone brought us to this doctor. It took almost a year, but we have a new child, a healthier, livelier, happier kid who can enjoy being a kid.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][168018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2014

Excellent Doctor. Very knowledgeable. Helped my 6 year old son with Lyme : ).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][168017].votes_count ]]