Ratings for Dr. Raymond W. Moy

I have gone to Dr Moy for almost 15 years. I left his office for about 6 years due to my insurance and his not being a preferred provider. Well , I never found a Doctor as nice or understanding as he is or office personnel as helpful as his. I go to him now even tho I have to pay more because he is out of network. It's well worth to me to know I'm getting the best care . Bad review on him shock me!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

This office is not a welcoming place by no means. The staff are very rude and unprofessional. Dr. Moy made me feel very uncomfortable at every visit. I never felt my needs as a patient we met. I wish I would have found this site before I went to office. I really hope someday that office reads these reviews and works toward a change. Very Sad Ex-patient

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Prescribed Seroquel for off label (no diagnosis) treatment, inflexible with long-term medication regardless of cost. Uninterested, pill pushing. He runs his practice like a drug dealer with a better office. Its all about forcing you to come back and pay to get medication.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

I've been with Dr.Moy for 15yrs i've never had a problem with him or his staff.Their very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2008

Dr. Moy is a unpleasant surprise when we patients are in need. He was rude, didn't want to listen, and would not answer questions. He sure has a great billing department though, the bill came almost as fast as he rushed me out of his office. Unless forced, do not see this man, it is of no use to you.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

I have seen DR. Moy for way to long 4 years. I dumped him due to his lack of social skills and rudeness...If you talk you get a tacked on charge and I agree he is only in it for the money. He doesnt care about anything except his money......I am so glad I dumped him and found a real shrink. I had asked him to look over medical records for SS and he said yes. He charged me 250.00 up front and wrote a few sentences stating I was never disabled and I am disabled so I tossed him 250.00 for nothing......what a doc!!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2008

Had no personality. Only concern seemed to be the money. Would NOT recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2008

He made my son pay up front a late charge for being 5 min late

flag | Submitted August 28, 2007

He was so nice and understanding. He did not seem to judge me. He didn't waste time and was to the point which I appreciated since I don't want to talk about things that do not pertain to my visit. He diagnosed me and gave me some mediation. He explained everything and was very kind. I wanted to give him a hug after I spoke with him. His staff is excellent!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2007

This doctor is needs to work on his people skills. He was my doctor at Roger's Memorial Hospital. He spent about 2 minutes evaluating me before he diagnosed me. He was very rude and didn't allow me to say anthing!! He is real quick. Two visits at 5 minutes does not equal $700.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2006

Dr. Raymond W. Moy's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1976)

• Blue Cross Of California