Ratings for Dr. Andrew F. Dickens

This man is a TOTAL crook and quack! He continued “care” for my sister who was cancer-ridden telling her that his “treatments “ would help her and charged her thousands of dollars for his quackery!!! Avoid him like the plague!!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

"Dr." Dickens needs to be revoked in his practice. He takes advantage of sick people while abusing them in the process. He told me to shut the F up when I made a request concerning my treatment and said that I didn't make him and money. He administered a medicine into my blood that I told him I was allergic to but insisted his faulty testing mode tested me as not allergic any more. My whole body swelled and I could not eat for 3 days after he administered the drug. He accused my partner of taking 5K worth of a medicine that I don't even take and said that he wouldn't treat me until we paid for his missing medicine??? I found out that same day that he accused a 21 year old patient for taking that same medicine. There are many more incidents but these are the main concerns. I am trying to get the truth out about this doctor so that no other desperate sick people can be abused or taken advantage of by what I believe to be a psychopath.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I have had Lyme disease for over 20 years, and have seen many, many medical professionals during that time. Of all of them, Dr. Dickens has by far been the most helpful. He is extremely knowledgeable and really cares about his patients. I am in the best health I have been in years because of his good care. I rely on him and know that my trust is well-placed. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

• Humana Gold Plus
  • Humana Health Care Plan
  • Humana Medicare
  • Medicare (General)
  • Medicare Replacement (Humana Replacement)
  • United Healthcare Options