Ratings for Dr. Holly A. Donahue

I was so happy to discover natural medicine. I found Dr. Donahue at the beginning of the year. I sought out her expertise for anxiety and not knowing where it was coming from. We soon discovered that my hormones were not balanced and my nutrition included too much sugar. I am still working on lifestyle changes but I feel amazing and am so glad she has been able to increase my energy and help stop my anxiety. My husband and family tell me I am a different person now. Thank you, Dr. Donahue. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Dr. Donahue was extremely knowledgeable and was very thorough with my diabetes diagnosis. I was able to get off all my diabetic medication with Dr. Donahue's treatment plan and support. Dr. Donahue is a very caring naturopath, worth every penny and calls back her patients within 24 hours. I cannot recommend her for all your health needs. There has not been any other practitioner that has listened the way she has to all my health challenges. She has given my my life back on so many levels and I am a changed person. Thank you for all her help!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

This Doctor is very uncaring about her patients and instead is just money hungry

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Awesome naturopath. Very helpful and knowledgable with my conditions. I have never felt better after only see Dr. Donahue for 6 weeks. Have lost 12 pounds, less bloated, have more energy and can focus on my day to day tasks. I highly recommend her. She was able to work with my PCP and GYN with added efforts. Cannot thank her enough for all she has done for me.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013