Dr. Philippa J. Cheetham

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Philippa J. Cheetham

Dr. Cheetham and her staff are in a higher tier of medical care. She is the 3rd urologist I saw for the same issue and the only one who sat down with me to explain the situation without rushing me out of the room. She and her staff (Abel) keep an open line of communication and try to tailor your treatment without any unnecessary tests or medications. You can trust her to get to the root of any issues. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2019

Dr. Cheetham was willing to look at me by allowing me to take urgent appointment after hearing my condition is serious. Without her, I would have to visit emergency room. Her friendly assistants are able to take care all the insurance issue before I was sent to take ultrasound. The plus is that she is willing to read any emergency email at any time, which most other doctors don't want to do after working hour.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2019

I had a urethral dilation done on me in March. I just wanted to thank Dr cheetham since I never properly got too. I have felt so much better since the procedure. For most of my life, I lived in fear of the pain which would come and go very often. I can’t thank her enough. shes the only doctor who helped me. I know it was a simple and quick issue and procedure for her, but to me it meant so much and helped me intensely. Her assistant Able also made me feel so comfortable and he was very compassionate. Dr Cheetham is the best doctor I have ever had and I am so grateful for her!!! I’d recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2019

Dr. Cheetham is without a doubt the best Doctor that I have ever had. Dr. Cheetham has been overseeing my journey with a very aggressive Prostate Cancer. She and Able have been extremely supportive and accessible 24X7. My wife and I travel from Baltimore to see Dr. Cheetham. Dr. Cheetham takes the time to explain things in great detail and always provides a drawing and notes that we often reference. She is an expert in her field if not one of the best. She has a unique bed side manner with a blend of confidence, professionalism, humor and compassion. She delivered some very bad news to my wife and I in a way that was direct but addressed me as a person with compassion and understanding. Dr. Cheetham's assistant Able is also a big part of the program. He is also extremely knowledgable, compassionate, and supportive. He also takes time to check in and make sure that I'm OK. When I'm being treated by Dr. Cheetham and Abel they always make me feel comfortable and treat me like a human being. Words can not describe how grateful I am to have Dr. Cheetham overseeing my care and assembling my surgical team. I'm not out of the woods yet, but I'm confident with Dr. Cheetham in my corner I will soon be cancer free!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

Dr CHEETHAM and Her Staff go above and beyond in every sense of the way!! The made sure we got the best care possible and treated us like we were Special even having just meeting us!! The care they gave far exceeded our expectations I can not say enough good things about them!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

Dr. Cheetham is amazing because - she is expert in meeting the needs of a range of patients from young to seniors and male and female, she listens and gives clear explanations, she has an amazing assistant, Abel. She is one of my standby specialists and after leaving her I always feel tons better. Also appreciate that she goes the holistic route first, if possible.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2019

Best Doctor EVER!!! Dr. Cheetham has that perfect combination of intelligence and bed side manner with a side of humor. I really feel like I am being well taken care of!! And her team is awesome personable, and caring!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2019

Dr. Cheetham is an AMAZING doctor. You should be rest assured that you are in good hands. I had a cystoscopy done with her and I was terrified it was going to be painful. Her technique was amazing and I felt no pain at all. She’s goes out of her way to address your concerns at odd hours of the night . I’d look no further if you need a urologist . She funny too:)

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

I had the opportunity to meet Dr. Cheetham a week ago and I must say I was truly amazed by her knowledge, compassion, and care. She is also very attentive, as she personally responded to my emails and texts even though they were sent late at night. She is a genuinely caring doctor and I am very pleased with her care. I can’t thank her enough!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2019

Dr. Cheetham and her staff are amazing. I emailed her late on a Saturday night and she personally responded to me within 15 minutes. Exceptionally kind, caring, and smart. Best doctor I have ever met, by far.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2019

Dr. Philippa J. Cheetham's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Bristol (Grad. 1996)

HealthFirst