Dr. Philippa J. Cheetham

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Philippa J. Cheetham

I have been seeing Dr. Cheetham for approximately 3 years. Of all the very skilled and knowledgeable urologists I have met during the treatment of my prostate cancer, Dr. Cheetham excels in her ability to respond to a patient's concerns with sensitivity and understanding. Her skilled and attentive listening is the normal prelude to her precise and targeted guidance, which bespeaks not only a great depth of experience but also an even greater depth of care and concern. She is as dogged in her follow-up as she is warm and good-humored in her interactions with patients and staff. In sum, Dr. Cheetham is an extraordinary physician whom I would wholeheartedly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Cheetham for about 8 months now due to an unfortunate side-effect from an epidural. From the first visit with her, I knew she was the doctor for me; she could not have been more compassionate. She was very thorough in explaining everything to me step-by-step. She has made herself available for any questions that I've had, and responded very quickly. She takes her time with me each and every visit and makes sure I understand my current condition and what the next possible course of treatment or testing may be. I feel truly blessed to have found such a wonderful, knowlegable, caring doctor. As for her staff, one is nicer than the other. I would highly recommend Dr. Cheetham!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2014

My experience as a patient with Dr.Cheetham was excellent. I have been to a number of doctors and specialists over the years and I have never had such an informative and satisfying experience. Her extensive knowledge is only exceeded by her ability to communicate, both verbally and graphically. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2014

I went to Dr. Cheetham after being worked up by every other specialty for what I thought was kidney damage from a prior stone. Dr Cheetham walked in casually like I knew her for years, yet professional and confident. You just knew she Knew her stuff. She took a thorough history, listened to me, and examined me. After all that she said I know what you have but i want you to have a CT done. She gave me her card with her email, cell ect... ( which is rare). After the test i emailed her, as she was away. Don't you know within 1 hr 9:00 pm she called me sat on the phone for 30 min going through the results. She hit the nail on the head and the problem wasn't even a urology issue. She is intelligent, confident and an amazing diagnostician. She is very detailed, and knows her stuff and if she doesn't she will research it. Just all around great doctor. Any person reading this should definitely see her.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014

Dr. Cheetham is one of the few doctors that I have experienced that is willing to spend enough time with you to explain your problems and solutions. Her office help is very professional and most helpful. I've seen Dr. Cheetham 4 times as of today and everytime she sees me on the appointed office visit time with little or no waiting. She has a wonderful personality and shows concern for your problems. Thank you Dr. Cheetham

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014

Dr Cheetham did what many doctors would not do; take as long as necessary to go over all my questions regarding treatment in order to make the hard choice as what was best course of action to treat my cancer. So many questions and even more doubts were overwhelming me and I was anxious and angry and frustrated dealing with all the uncertainty and risk. I was having veryhard time making a confident decision. showing me studies and walking me through options and extended discussions finally enabled me to make my best choice of treatment.I need her care and detailed advice to proceed..she took the all th etime necessary to help me. The treatment was no sure thing, but she war right it did work..the gamble paid off an dI will always be thankful for the effort and concern she gave me.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

Dr. Philippa J. Cheetham's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Bristol (Grad. 1996)