Dr. Philippa J. Cheetham

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Philippa J. Cheetham

I mean where do I start! Dr.Cheetham is very personable and makes you feel super comfortable. She is very knowledgeable & will make sure you never leave her office confused about anything. From the moment I walked into her office, I felt super confident that she is excellent at what she does. I went to her as a second opinion and it is probably one of the best things I did. I went into a surgery feeling so strong and confident knowing I was with the right doctor! PS- Ladies, she is super hot!!! Think twice about visiting her with your men (Jk about the second part lol) ;) Overall amazing!!!! 1 - 10, She get's an 11!!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Her medical background & credentials are well-documented, so I won't even touch that. I want to instead focus on her personality. She'd turn down or postpone a surgery just to make sure you're completely ready with all your questions answered before rushing into it. And she absolutely makes you feel comfortable with everything. And she's hilarious! Doctors are never funny; that's so rare. She's a genuine people-person, and that's refreshing in this industry of money-grubbing & unexpected bills galore. A+s all across the board!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I would like to sincerely thank you for the expert care I have been receiving since I became one of your patients. But, the time you took out of your extremely busy schedule to speak with my daughter and explained in detail that I will be just fine, meant more to me than I can express. When we walked out of your office she hugged me tight and started crying uncontrollably. Tears of happiness, she said! You are a wonderful doctor with caring and compassion that I will not forget. You are an example of everything that the medical profession should be.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

This Dr. is by far the best for taking time to see you. You are not rushed and she is tops in the field.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

A couple of months ago I was checking out urologists and their reviews , maybe that's what your doing right now , My Dr told me needed a cystoscopy to see what was going on with me , I can't take a needle , let alone a cystoscopy procedure. I couldn't believe how simple and easy she and her staff made the procedure go. Long story short , She's the Best of the Best , she really is , all the reviews about her are 100% . I wish all Docters were like her . I am not one for words , but if you read her other reviews that will really give you an idea what a wonderful caring person and Doctor she really is . P.S. Plus the fact she has small hands that helps too ...lol

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

If you have doctor Cheetham as your doctor you should have zero complaints..Knowledgeable,helpful,great bedside 0manner really cares about her patients..Abel her assistant is also excelkent..I would highly recommend her to anyone..It doesn't get any better

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

I first met Dr Cheetham when she removed a cancerous growth from my wife's bladder. I was impressed with her "bedside manner" She was warm, caring, and assured us she had corrected the problem. In a follow up, I asked if Dr Cheetham also treated men, she said yes. I had problem with false readings on PSA blood tests and ED. She outlined a program to correct my ED, explaining why my current plan was not working. Her recommended medication & supplement have worked perfectly! The PSA blood test also indicated no problems. I highly recommend DR Cheetham.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

In April 2017 I was introduced to DR. Cheetham and her great staff. I have never felt as comfortable with a Doctor as Dr. Cheetham. She sat with me and my brother in her office in Mineola and explained what needed to be done to me and my infected Kidneys. She explained in so much detail I had no questions and for the first time my brother had nothing to say. First procedure was 4 days after our meeting , the staff and nurses at Winthrop are totally awesome and treated me with Love. The second procedure was on May 26, 2017 which was a very long and hard procedure due to my case. Dr Cheetham has been very supported and so has her staff. I have to go back for hopefully my last procedure in June 2017. Since my first procedure and my second I have two stents which no one should never have them. It is needed and the Dr. has explained in full contact why. Honestly I have never been this sick to be in this situation and I am very blessed to have Dr. Cheetham in my life.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

What can say. Finally a Doctor that can not only treat your illness, but can explain and Education you on it. Dr. Cheetham can flat out do both. She is super smart and absolutely the best. From a male prospective, when you first experience symptoms of ED a women is the last person you would think to talk to about it. I am so glad that I was referred to Dr. Cheetham. She has not only treated my illness, but restored my confidence and put me on a healthier path to minimize the effects of ED. What an awesome Doctor!!!! And it sure doesn’t hurt that she is a GOOD LOOKING DOCTOR… And that British ( UK) Accent is quite stimulating….LOL… I love the way she say "Genetics"....Thanks Doctor Cheetham.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Well I really don't know where to begin. I was diagnosed with prostate cancer at the ripe old age of 42.... Dr Cheetham was a ray of light in my life at the time. She helped me to understand how diet was a factor in my disease. She was there at every moment I had a question. And so off we went on this journey. She helped me learn. She pointed me to research and she was an amazing help to my concerns. Over the 4 years or so on AS, I learned all I could. Dr Cheetham was the guide. So when the day came 6 months ago that my G6 index lesion was a Pirads 5 it was now my turn to find a treatment. Dr Cheetham directed me to all the leading experts. I went everywhere and met them all. The FLA expert in Chicago, Seeds in Georgia (at the Time), HiFu in Florida, RP At JH. Everyone met with me and all communicated with Dr Cheetham. I live in Chicago so the two times we were to meet the horrible NYC weather keep me and my bride out. Finally we were able to meet and review. And it was clear. Dr Stepen Scionti, the HiFu specialist Dr Cheetham has worked with for years was the choice. I was a textbook case. The index lesion was visible. He was confident he could deal with it. I'll never forget Dr Cheetham telling me "don't sit on this" and you have along life to live. So after reviewing it all, the decision was made. A choice between AS and a radical treatment. A focal procedure where a cutting edge doctor who had worked with Dr Cheetham would use his laptop and skills to brighten tomorrow. I am sitting in Sarasota today. Deeply indebted to the wonderful person who is Dr Cheetham. Appreciative of all she has done for me, my wife and my future. I am here functioning as the same man I was a week ago. With all functions as they were, but with 30% (ish) of my prostate gone. Thanks to Dr Scionti. That is a synopsis of my story. I have no idea where the final chapter lies, but what I do know is this -- without Dr Cheetham what you just read wouldn't be possible. And for that there is no one in this world to whom I owe a higher gratitude to than my urologist Dr Cheetham .... and thank god, she has small hands :) Good luck to you all

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr. Philippa J. Cheetham's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Bristol (Grad. 1996)