Dr. Philippa J. Cheetham

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Philippa J. Cheetham

I highly recommend Dr Cheetham! Her office squeezed me in for a last minute appointment when I mentioned i was in pain, even though she was booked until 2018. Dr Cheetham explained everything and also took the time to draw diagrams so I could have a better understanding of my situation. Dr Cheetham was very thorough, knowledgeable, and extremely professional during my exam, and she also maintained a humanistic warm and welcoming approach with a sharp sense of humor throughout my visit. Dr Cheetham runs a professional team that's well trained, knowledgable, and passionate. I would recommend this practice to all my friends and family!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I had a great experience with Dr. Cheetham, she explained everything clearly and really took her tike to make sure I felt comfortable. Dr. Cheer ham really helped me to feel at ease about a situation I had previously felt nervous and anxious about. I highly recommend Dr. Cheetham, her knowledge and professionalism and truly the best!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I was suffering from frequent urgency and leakage. All the urologists that I had seen prescribed the usual medications for an enlarged prostate. None of the meds worked, I was even diagnosed with an overactive bladder and prescribed medicine for that situation. Those medications didn't work at all. I heard about about Dr. Cheetham and her expertise with bladder problems. I decided to call her. Dr. Cheetham examined me and realized that my bladder problems were being caused by an enlarged prostate. She treated the problem and I've been fine since then. Dr. Cheetham is very understanding and patient oriented. She is extremely competent in her field and is knowledgeable about other areas of medicine as well, especially as they relate to urinary problems. I highly recommend Dr. Cheetham to anyone who has any type of urinary problems.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Dr Cheetam saved my life! I was in Winthrop university hospital hopeless, doctors unsure as to what was wrong and I started to think I was going to die. Then I met my savior Dr. Phillppa Cheetam !! She makes America great again! Sincerely MistressThick

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

After seeing a urologist who kept performing unnecessary tests/procedures, my father is thrilled to have been referred to Dr. Cheetham. I accompanied him to his appointment and Dr. Cheetham was very warm and compassionate. She spent over an hour explaining my father's condition and was very thorough. I am so thankful that he is now under her care and supervision. Not only is she an expert in her field, but she is an angel. She truly cares for each and every one of her patients. We are blessed to have found her! -Nensi B.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Dr. Cheetham has been treating me for BPH for 4 yrs. now. From the time you schedule an appointment, she and her competent staff meticously manage your health. Dr. Cheetham' s medical and integrative treatments are second to none. Trust me, she is a kind, considerate, extremely intelligent urologist. Don W

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Dr. Cheetham is a laureate of top British and American universities. A remarkably indefatigable lady with boundless zest and panache, she is widely admired and respected for unstinting professional dedication and utter devotion to every single patient. Her urological expertise spans the whole spectrum of surgery, oncology, pharmacology, brachytherapy and informatics. She is a genuinely decent person: good-natured, kind, generous, solicitous, compassionate, inspiring great confidence, and accessible at all times. Amazingly, her work load encompasses three separate fully equipped offices to accommodate her large patient population. A model clinician, she is mentor and teacher to house staff, nurses, medical students. She has gained international recognition and esteem, received many awards, and has appeared as guest on television and symposia. Her clientele includes patients from overseas. A published author, she lectures in the United States and abroad. For years she served with valor as advisor Urologist to a branch of the Armed Forces. I am one of the very many who are deeply grateful for Dr. Cheetham's invaluable treatment regimens against urologic cancer. In my opinion she amply merits to be designated the premier Urologist for the entire State of New York.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Been thoroughly impressed with Dr Cheetham and her whole staff.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

She was a wonderful doctor and knows what she is doing. Explains everything very well. I highly recommend this doctor especially for women. Her staff, Daniella she is the best.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I can not say enough about Dr. Cheetham, as a male patient I was a bit embarrassed to go to a female physician for this type of exam however I wanted the best and she came highly recommended. Her good nature, great sense of humor, and class immediately disarmed my embarrassment and her knowledge and easy diagnosis of my issues was astonishing. If you are having any type of urology issues don't hesitate in booking an appointment with an amazing doctor and person. Mike

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr. Philippa J. Cheetham's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Bristol (Grad. 1996)

Veterans Administration