Dr. Philippa J. Cheetham

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Philippa J. Cheetham

Dr. Cheetham is a laureate of top British and American universities. A remarkably indefatigable lady with boundless zest and panache, she is widely admired and respected for unstinting professional dedication and utter devotion to every single patient. Her urological expertise spans the whole spectrum of surgery, oncology, pharmacology, brachytherapy and informatics. She is a genuinely decent person: good-natured, kind, generous, solicitous, compassionate, inspiring great confidence, and accessible at all times. Amazingly, her work load encompasses three separate fully equipped offices to accommodate her large patient population. A model clinician, she is mentor and teacher to house staff, nurses, medical students. She has gained international recognition and esteem, received many awards, and has appeared as guest on television and symposia. Her clientele includes patients from overseas. A published author, she lectures in the United States and abroad. For years she served with valor as advisor Urologist to a branch of the Armed Forces. I am one of the very many who are deeply grateful for Dr. Cheetham's invaluable treatment regimens against urologic cancer. In my opinion she amply merits to be designated the premier Urologist for the entire State of New York.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Been thoroughly impressed with Dr Cheetham and her whole staff.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

She was a wonderful doctor and knows what she is doing. Explains everything very well. I highly recommend this doctor especially for women. Her staff, Daniella she is the best.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I can not say enough about Dr. Cheetham, as a male patient I was a bit embarrassed to go to a female physician for this type of exam however I wanted the best and she came highly recommended. Her good nature, great sense of humor, and class immediately disarmed my embarrassment and her knowledge and easy diagnosis of my issues was astonishing. If you are having any type of urology issues don't hesitate in booking an appointment with an amazing doctor and person. Mike

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr. Philippa is an amazing, amazing, amazing Doctor. She is very kind, understanding and patient. She has outstanding expertise and knowledge in her field and outstanding communication skills. I'm so happy to have been referred to her.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

I found Dr. Cheetham right here on Zocdoc and I could not be more satisfied with my choice. She's amazing. Very caring and super smart. Dr. Cheetham always takes the time to explain the nature of any tests he is recommending to you as well as the reason for the test. She explains things clearly and when he uses technical jargon, she explains that as well. When discussing test results with me she is very thorough and answers any follow-up questions I have. I never get the feeling that she doesn't have time for me or that she has to run off to see another patient. He has also been reassuring when tests revealed things out of the ordinary. Lastly, I would like to say that she is personable and easy to relate to. I feel that she cares for me as a person and a patient. Very thorough and intelligent. She doesn't rush you and handles herself in a kind and comfortable manner. In fact, she is hilarious and quite relaxing. Both Dr. Cheetham and her assistant are great and I would recommend them to anyone looking. Dr Cheetham is an excellent Doctor and I highly recommend her! Her office staff is also superb! This is definitely the place to go if you have a Urology Problem!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I love Dr. Cheetham! She made all the difference for me and my condition and saved me from ongoing rounds of unnecessary antibiotic treatments which other doctors prescribe as a matter of course. She helped me understand how my body works and was so compassionate, kind and sweet! Her approach is truly unique and I am certain she is the best in her field. I was so fortunate to have found her, I honestly don't know where I would be today otherwise. I strongly recommend her especially to women in search of a highly competent urologist who also has a female perspective.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I arrived at her office under duress and was promptly taken care of first by Daniella who allowed me to finish the paperwork after I was relieved then by Able who was very able, assured me my previous horror stories wouldn't occur there. That was my first treatment and it certainly won't be my last.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

Dr. Cheetham is an exceptional physician, kind and sincere . I went to her for a second opinion. I was very nervous after being seen by a urologist who gave me her diagnosis prior to having all of my tests completed and resulted. After being terrified, my husband and I were going to cancel a long awaited vacation to Aruba. Fortunately, I spoke with Dr. Cheetham's administrator Ben who was wonderful and he asked her to squeeze me in and she did. The kindness and respect I was shown from my first phone call to my appointment was one of the best healthcare experiences I have ever had. I feel so fortunate to have been referred to such a fine and caring physician. I went to her thinking I had cancer and fortunately all my tests were negative. Dr. Cheetham squeezed me in for my procedure so I could go away with a clear head. I am so incredibly thankful to her and her fine staff. Thank you, Sarah

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Exteremly knowledgeable and caring. best medical attention and results. No kidney stones for over two years.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Dr. Philippa J. Cheetham's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Bristol (Grad. 1996)