Ratings for Dr. Philippa J. Cheetham

What can say. Finally a Doctor that can not only treat your illness, but can explain and Education you on it. Dr. Cheetham can flat out do both. She is super smart and absolutely the best. From a male prospective, when you first experience symptoms of ED a women is the last person you would think to talk to about it. I am so glad that I was referred to Dr. Cheetham. She has not only treated my illness, but restored my confidence and put me on a healthier path to minimize the effects of ED. What an awesome Doctor!!!! And it sure doesn’t hurt that she is a GOOD LOOKING DOCTOR… And that British ( UK) Accent is quite stimulating….LOL… I love the way she say "Genetics"....Thanks Doctor Cheetham.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Well I really don't know where to begin. I was diagnosed with prostate cancer at the ripe old age of 42.... Dr Cheetham was a ray of light in my life at the time. She helped me to understand how diet was a factor in my disease. She was there at every moment I had a question. And so off we went on this journey. She helped me learn. She pointed me to research and she was an amazing help to my concerns. Over the 4 years or so on AS, I learned all I could. Dr Cheetham was the guide. So when the day came 6 months ago that my G6 index lesion was a Pirads 5 it was now my turn to find a treatment. Dr Cheetham directed me to all the leading experts. I went everywhere and met them all. The FLA expert in Chicago, Seeds in Georgia (at the Time), HiFu in Florida, RP At JH. Everyone met with me and all communicated with Dr Cheetham. I live in Chicago so the two times we were to meet the horrible NYC weather keep me and my bride out. Finally we were able to meet and review. And it was clear. Dr Stepen Scionti, the HiFu specialist Dr Cheetham has worked with for years was the choice. I was a textbook case. The index lesion was visible. He was confident he could deal with it. I'll never forget Dr Cheetham telling me "don't sit on this" and you have along life to live. So after reviewing it all, the decision was made. A choice between AS and a radical treatment. A focal procedure where a cutting edge doctor who had worked with Dr Cheetham would use his laptop and skills to brighten tomorrow. I am sitting in Sarasota today. Deeply indebted to the wonderful person who is Dr Cheetham. Appreciative of all she has done for me, my wife and my future. I am here functioning as the same man I was a week ago. With all functions as they were, but with 30% (ish) of my prostate gone. Thanks to Dr Scionti. That is a synopsis of my story. I have no idea where the final chapter lies, but what I do know is this -- without Dr Cheetham what you just read wouldn't be possible. And for that there is no one in this world to whom I owe a higher gratitude to than my urologist Dr Cheetham .... and thank god, she has small hands :) Good luck to you all

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr. Cheetham- Thank you so much for seeing me today. I was very disappointed in the care I had previously received regarding my condition and had given up on being helped. You offered a fresh perspective, took the time to fully explain the causes and effects of my situation, and presented a plan that makes me feel positive and hopeful. I had researched your work online before making an appointment and I was very impressed by your knowledge of prostate health and many other important medical issues. It also made me reflect on how much misinformation is being disseminated and presented as fact by people in the medical profession. Your work offers people knowledge and information that can greatly improve their quality of life. I wanted you to know that you are making a difference and that your efforts definitely do not go unappreciated. All the best.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

The office was the 1st thing that you notice, it's clean and beautiful, then you meet Her staff, even better, and Abel, is the best!!!!! And then Dr. Cheethham, with her most reassuring words to her patients, Hello My Friend. She is Awesome!!!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Wow, Dr Cheetman was a breath of fresh air for me. After a bad experience with a previous urologist I found Dr Cheetman to be very, very Knowledgeable, funny , and makes you feel at ease during your appointment . She explained to me detail by detail how your body functions, and the resolutions we would take to fix my situation. If i can give her 10 stars I would . staff is great , doctor is great and it was just a great overall great experience. Give this doctor a try , you won't regret it!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Fantastic caring doctor, who clearly loves what she does and has a great team around her too. She gave me a very thorough consultation and examination with plenty of time to answer all my questions, she did not rush me at all. I had a lot of questions and she answered all of them in a kind and caring manner. Her staff are first class, efficient warm and welcoming and her medical assistant Abel is very knowledgeable too. I am so glad I found Dr Cheetham and my urology problems are now so much better.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Hands down best doctor! She's so patient, kind, and super smart! I was researching for a urologist for a second opinion and she came up with the highest ratings. I emailed her and she immediately responded to me. I saw her in just a few days and she knew exactly what to do to treat me. She dedicated a lot of her time to me explaining everything that she wanted to do and why. Today I'm feeling so much better knowing that I'm in the best hands of care. She's so cool and down to earth that as I'm talking to her I forget that she's a doctor! She made me feel really comfortable and put my mind at ease. Because of her wonderful self I'm mentally and physically feeling great and I can't thank her enough. Dr cheetham and her staff are the ideal models of what a medical practice should be.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Cheetham is the most knowledgable doctor. But the MOST arrogant and condescending Doctor I have EVER encountered. No bedside manner, whatsoever. Let's her pride get in the way of treating ALL patients kindly. Basically she's a b**ch, but a very smart b**ch.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I've been to several Urologists and none have been able to pinpoint what has been causing my bouts of debilitating pain and the pain I have been living with daily. My last urologist all but threw up his hands and said it is not urological, then referred me to a pain management doctor. In minutes, Dr Cheetham determined at least one of the underlining issues no other urologist had even considered. She is the first doctor I have faith in to cure what has been (for a lack of better terms) crippling my life. She and her staff are highly knowledgable and considerate. They truly care about their patients which, sad to say is rare these days. Overall: great doctor and staff, you won't find any better. -Adam

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

I almost got turned on, full erection on examination. She took care of me very nicely. Great Doc, very professional.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Philippa J. Cheetham's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Bristol (Grad. 1996)

Ameritas