Dr. Philippa J. Cheetham

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Philippa J. Cheetham

Dr. Cheetham is an exceptional physician, kind and sincere . I went to her for a second opinion. I was very nervous after being seen by a urologist who gave me her diagnosis prior to having all of my tests completed and resulted. After being terrified, my husband and I were going to cancel a long awaited vacation to Aruba. Fortunately, I spoke with Dr. Cheetham's administrator Ben who was wonderful and he asked her to squeeze me in and she did. The kindness and respect I was shown from my first phone call to my appointment was one of the best healthcare experiences I have ever had. I feel so fortunate to have been referred to such a fine and caring physician. I went to her thinking I had cancer and fortunately all my tests were negative. Dr. Cheetham squeezed me in for my procedure so I could go away with a clear head. I am so incredibly thankful to her and her fine staff. Thank you, Sarah

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Exteremly knowledgeable and caring. best medical attention and results. No kidney stones for over two years.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

I mean where do I start! Dr.Cheetham is very personable and makes you feel super comfortable. She is very knowledgeable & will make sure you never leave her office confused about anything. From the moment I walked into her office, I felt super confident that she is excellent at what she does. I went to her as a second opinion and it is probably one of the best things I did. I went into a surgery feeling so strong and confident knowing I was with the right doctor! PS- Ladies, she is super hot!!! Think twice about visiting her with your men (Jk about the second part lol) ;) Overall amazing!!!! 1 - 10, She get's an 11!!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Her medical background & credentials are well-documented, so I won't even touch that. I want to instead focus on her personality. She'd turn down or postpone a surgery just to make sure you're completely ready with all your questions answered before rushing into it. And she absolutely makes you feel comfortable with everything. And she's hilarious! Doctors are never funny; that's so rare. She's a genuine people-person, and that's refreshing in this industry of money-grubbing & unexpected bills galore. A+s all across the board!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I would like to sincerely thank you for the expert care I have been receiving since I became one of your patients. But, the time you took out of your extremely busy schedule to speak with my daughter and explained in detail that I will be just fine, meant more to me than I can express. When we walked out of your office she hugged me tight and started crying uncontrollably. Tears of happiness, she said! You are a wonderful doctor with caring and compassion that I will not forget. You are an example of everything that the medical profession should be.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

This Dr. is by far the best for taking time to see you. You are not rushed and she is tops in the field.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

A couple of months ago I was checking out urologists and their reviews , maybe that's what your doing right now , My Dr told me needed a cystoscopy to see what was going on with me , I can't take a needle , let alone a cystoscopy procedure. I couldn't believe how simple and easy she and her staff made the procedure go. Long story short , She's the Best of the Best , she really is , all the reviews about her are 100% . I wish all Docters were like her . I am not one for words , but if you read her other reviews that will really give you an idea what a wonderful caring person and Doctor she really is . P.S. Plus the fact she has small hands that helps too ...lol

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

If you have doctor Cheetham as your doctor you should have zero complaints..Knowledgeable,helpful,great bedside 0manner really cares about her patients..Abel her assistant is also excelkent..I would highly recommend her to anyone..It doesn't get any better

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

I first met Dr Cheetham when she removed a cancerous growth from my wife's bladder. I was impressed with her "bedside manner" She was warm, caring, and assured us she had corrected the problem. In a follow up, I asked if Dr Cheetham also treated men, she said yes. I had problem with false readings on PSA blood tests and ED. She outlined a program to correct my ED, explaining why my current plan was not working. Her recommended medication & supplement have worked perfectly! The PSA blood test also indicated no problems. I highly recommend DR Cheetham.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

In April 2017 I was introduced to DR. Cheetham and her great staff. I have never felt as comfortable with a Doctor as Dr. Cheetham. She sat with me and my brother in her office in Mineola and explained what needed to be done to me and my infected Kidneys. She explained in so much detail I had no questions and for the first time my brother had nothing to say. First procedure was 4 days after our meeting , the staff and nurses at Winthrop are totally awesome and treated me with Love. The second procedure was on May 26, 2017 which was a very long and hard procedure due to my case. Dr Cheetham has been very supported and so has her staff. I have to go back for hopefully my last procedure in June 2017. Since my first procedure and my second I have two stents which no one should never have them. It is needed and the Dr. has explained in full contact why. Honestly I have never been this sick to be in this situation and I am very blessed to have Dr. Cheetham in my life.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr. Philippa J. Cheetham's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Bristol (Grad. 1996)

MB Health