Ratings for Dr. Arthur H. Skalski

Best Dr that I have ever had! He really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Wasted way too much time with this guy. Does not take the time to do a complete physical or medical history. Not surprised he couldn't figure out my problem. Not a good listener. Distracted. NEVER spends more than 5 minutes with you. It's his way or no way. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Just moved to town and I lucked out in finding this Dr!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

My daughter and I have just starting seeing Dr Skalski, and in 2 visits he managed to diagnose my daughters problem which has been ongoing for several years. Can't say enough good about the man

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

seems to be in a rush/ reachable, seems nervous and not paying attention

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

had an appointment with Dr Skalskis replacement this week, and I am not a fan. He had a physicians assistant examine me and then he came in to examine me after she was done. Dr. skalski did this all himself and made the time spent at the Dr's as brief as possible without taking away from expert care. I miss him already.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

We saw Dr Skalski on Monday in his office 9/13. By Tuesday morning 9/14 patients were being told he had left the practice and would not be returning. Later that week, at a local lab, they were stating he was out of the Johnson Memorial Hospital network. I do not believe Dr Skalski would "abandon" his patients without warning. Whatever happened must have been serious and a bit out of his control. If anyone hears where he goes, they should post on this site. I called DPH and they have nothing against this doctor's license - -at least as of the week he departed. Regardless, our family stands behind him. He is a very very good doctor.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2010

After 30 years, my PCP retired and I was referred to Dr. Skalski. I've been with him for several years now, and found him to be is a highly competent diagnostician, a responsive and caring practitioner and an engaging and knowledgeable physician. He answers questions, listens to my concerns and offers informed recommendations. I travel some distance specifically because I feel I receive exceptional care from this doctor. Probably the best medical relationship I've ever had.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010

Today I received bad news that he left CT. MultiSpecialty and that saddens me. He is the best doctor I have ever been to. He truly listens to me and I believe he cares about his patients. I hope that he either joined another practice or he is opening his own in the area.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

Dr. Arthur H. Skalski's Credentials

• Akademia Med Im Karola Marcinkowskiego, Poznan, Poland (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Somers, CT