Dr. S. Randolph WALDMAN

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. S. Randolph WALDMAN

Dr. Waldman is an extremely skilled and caring surgeon, going out of his way to make sure the patient is satisfied with the result. He does not sugarcoat his advice and will be honest about what can and can not be done. My facelift is very natural and it is due to his skill. Additionally, there was no pain due to his skill. I highly recommend Dr. Waldman.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Approximately one month ago, I discovered that I had a basal cell carcinoma on my nose. The surgery required a piece of flesh approximately the size of a dime to be removed. I was terrified. The staff at WSPS, from the receptionist to Dr. Waldman himself were kind, reassuring, and professional. They did not sugar coat the challenge before us...a nose is a tricky thing from which to remove a lesion...but I couldn't be more pleased with the result, My nose is still healing but I expect the end result to be the absolute best it possibly can be. I know that in the hands of less skilled practitioners, I would not have had this good an outcome.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

I started going to Marianne Waldman for facial care following years of sun exposure. Her expertise in skin care and products put me on track quickly and I was amazed how my skin transformed. She targeted my problem zones and between amazing products and a series of IPL treatments, I gained so much confidence in my appearance. As a registered nurse, she views the total person and makes suggestions based on her extensive knowledge of skin care. Dr. Waldman recently did a lower facelift on me including neck lift. I so appreciated his honesty in explaining to me that this was the best procedure for me and that I did not need a brow lift for which he could have charged much more. Having recently undergone this procedure, I amazed by what he has done. His skill is beyond comparison. The results are so natural. I am so glad I trusted him with this very important procedure. I am so grateful to the staff and care I have received here and would highly recommend this practice!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

The best around, no question. The staff was also very friendly and the place is beautiful!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

After scheduling a "surgery" with a local dermatologist to have my hemangioma removed from my lip, which would have required stitches and two returns for follow-up and suture removal, I went for a second opinion with Dr. Waldman. He spent 10 seconds with me (this is a good thing!) and said it was nothing that could not be lasered in 5 seconds. Angiomas are non cancerous and look like red/purple moles, and mine stuck out on my lip and lipstick would not cover it...very unattractive. The spot was gone in 5 seconds, with NO pain..just a slight sting. The other doctor was going to bill my insurance and my co-pay was $250.00 plus $50 for two follow-up visits. I saved time, money, and my lip looks perfect. Thank you, Dr.Waldman being so honest.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2014

My facelift: In my opinion, Dr. Waldman is Lexington's best facial plastic surgeon. His method of facelift surgery is subtle, lasting, and involves the most current thinking and updated techniques in plastic surgery. I also continue to see him for fillers, Botox, and skin care. He always listens to my concerns and makes the appropriate decision(s) for rejuvenation for a 40-plus year old. I have referred numerous friends, both male and female, to him and he always makes them feel...and look...fabulous. From a humanitarian aspect, Dr. Waldman was one of the founders of the project that supports free facial-surgery nationally for battered women. This is a doctor who cares. I have respect for him, his multiple talents, and his supportive, knowledgeable, and friendly staff. I would give Dr. Waldman a 10!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013

Dr. S. Randolph WALDMAN's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. S. Randolph Waldman is a distinguished Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon and educator with an impressive range of professional credentials. He is dual board certified in both Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and in Head and Neck Surgery. With over 20 years experience Dr. Waldman brings unparalleled expertise in cosmetic procedures of the nose, face, and eyes. He has over twenty years of experience in Lexington. During those twenty years he has also managed to write a number of articles published in scientific journals and has recently been the editor for two medical books on facial plastic surgery. Dr. Waldman was voted one of the Top 10 plastic surgeons of 2013 by Aesthetic Everything.

• University of Louisville