Ratings for Dr. Tiffany M. Jessee

Jessee works for a Surgical Group, the group is in charge of every thing she does. The only contact you have with this doctor is when you first give your blood money (fees) and when she sticks a scalpel in you. Office staff has issues with phone skills. My advice is to see a doctor that works out of a group setting and uses old school techniques and actually answers the phone.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Never answer phone....Rude office staff.... Doctors don't seem to care about serious office deficiencies....avoid this place

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Easy process from beginning to end. She is so friendly. Happy with my choice

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

When I first went to an informational seminar about the Lap-Band, I was actually considering a different doctor. However, I ended up not liking how the doctor I went there to see had this attitude. Dr. Tiffany Jessee was one of the other doctors speaking there that night. I stayed after the seminar to speak with her a few minutes and after a few minutes of speaking with her one on one, I knew I had found my doctor and I have not reqreted that decision made in Feb of 2007 and I have lost over a 130 lbs and had a easy recovery after surgery. Dr. Jessee has a great bedside manner so to speak and she basically saved my life. I would recommend her to anyone that is considering the Lap-Band surgery, and I actually have many times. Thanks Dr. Jessee (:

flag | Submitted November 8, 2009

Great doctor, fantastic follow up. She saved my life.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

Dr. Tiffany M. Jessee's Credentials

• West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1997)