Ratings for Dr. William O. Berlin

Dr. Berlin has been one of the best doctors I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Berlin by my urologist. By my first visit with Dr. Berlin ,I know I had Found A doctor that cares for his patients. He takes his time and listens to your concerns and then tells you his diagnosis and tests and treatments you might need. I trust Dr. Berlin with my life, I totally trust him and his diagnosis. I would never go any where else. Please try him,I assure you, you will not be disappointed..10 stars all the way....

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Dr. Berlin is thoughtful, caring, knowledgeable and very thorough. He always takes the time to explain every concern. He asks good questions and takes the time to answer your questions. He never looks at his watch. Has the best bedside manners of any doctor I've ever been to. The staff is always pleasant and very helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Berlin. Feel very fortunate to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Very thoughtful, conscientious, and thorough. Dr. Berlin also has good people skills, a good bedside mannner. I refer people to him.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

best interal medicine doc I've ever had. Very bright, caring, thoughtful, insightful, helpful, etc.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

I don't really like the front desk at times, or the people answering the phone. It's hard to get good help these days. But I really like Dr. Berlin, and Lyn his assistant (I think that is her name and job). I find berlin thorough, thoughtful, responsive, bright, compassionate, and just generally an all around god doc.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

He is caring and knowledgable. The punctuality problems seem to be caused by taking the time necessary for the patients before. Something I will willingly accept.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

Dr. Berlin's office staff are always helpful and courteous. If I ever need a prescription refilled he always contacts me within a few hours to discuss the issue. He was friendly and helpful during my office visit and his office was organized. I was impressed that all of his medical records are electronically filed.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2007

His office is IMPOSSIBLE to get through - you go from one recording to the next. Files, paperwork and referrals are never done, staff most unhelpful. Most horrific time was when I needed to get a referral for an orthopedic surgeon for a broken foot (already had x-rays from Santa Fe hospital) and after calling twice Monday, twice Tuesday ("the message is on his desk"), my husband marched into the office with the x-rays, was told by the receptionist that she was leaving for her lunch break and he said SIT - and waved the x-rays and said he wasn't leaving until he had a referral. The office finally called back around 4pm. The surgeon got me in the next morning and did surgery the day after.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2006

Dr. William O. Berlin's Credentials

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

AARP