Ratings for Dr. Robert Davis

I met Dr. Robert Davis through reference for surgery. My visit with him was rather pleasant and informative. Even though I haven't had surgery yet, I have confidence that my knee surgery by Dr Davis will be successful, and my recovery will be great. Thanks Dr Davis.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Saw Dr Davis for over a year. Very professional, personable, and friendly. He never seemed rushed and completely explained the xrays and MRIs on the computer screen. Original evaluation in April of 2008 showed torn meniscus in both knees. He was cautionary and said it may work itself out, but to let him know if it was keeping me up at night. After 3 weeks, I called to schedule surgery. He convinced me to do both at same time and glad I did since I only had to go through 1 recovery--I run a Bed and Breakfast and need to climb many stairs. It took longer than I thought, but with physical therapy slowly got back to my bicycling and swimming for exercise. 6 months into it, I was still struggling, but Dr Davis and staff were very patient and encouraging and renewed physical therapy. Now, a year later, I'm very glad I had it done. Can now kneel "ok" and getting back range of motion and no pain. If I ever need an Orthopedic doctor again, Dr Davis is the ONE I'd see.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Dr. Robert Davis's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)