Ratings for Dr. Dragomir Jovanovic

Been my family doctor for years. Very knowledgeable and helpful

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Very arrogant and rude doctor. Has no respect for patient and does not like answering patients questions. Throws his years of medical school experience at you whenever you challenge his beliefs. Very quick to prescribe meds without concrete diagnosis. Does very little for holistic care. He also insulted me and screamed at me just for asking questions about how he arrived at his diagnosis. I will not be seeing him again and will try to file formal complaint.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

He is the best most thorough doctor I have ever had, most doctors just race through you to get to the next person. Dr. Javanovic is very thorough, he asks a lot of different questions and diagnoses from multiple angles. I have been going to him for a year and will not be looking for a new doctor. I recommend if he is in your area go to him the next time you need something checked out and you will see why I feel strong enough to take my time to put up a post on him.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2008

Dr. rudely unilaterally refused to see me at app. time or give emergency supply of RX during Holy Week, gave false and private Hippa info. to others and acted unprofessionally and unethically since. Cares only for his money and belittles those he doesn't like. Treated his 85 year old patient I drove to him with utter contempt because of his irrational hatred of me. Refuses to take responsibility for his actions and openly lies about me and his supposed practices. Once a good doctor, now refuses to put his oath and patient care first.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

he takes his time and treats his patients with repect and kindness.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2006