Ratings for Dr. Lauren J. Young

Dr. Young has literally helped me turn my life around. I came to her with a myriad of issues; everything from psoriasis to fibromyalgia, to IBS, weight and hormonal problems. She sat down and spent a great deal of time with me... She listened, questioned, explained and encouraged me that day and hasn't stopped in the 3+ years since I've been her patient. During that time I have experienced the most compassionate and exceptional medical care I've ever known. I was fed up and hoped to gett off all the medications I was on when I found her-- and desperate to heal. I am thrilled to say that I am off the meds and my health issues have either improved dramatically or disappeared altogether! No more IBS, no more high blood sugar, no more debilitating pain. Dr. Young goes the extra mile for her patients; she has helped my family members and me where other MD's failed. She thinks outside the box, is knowledgeable and surrounds herself with a network of excellence within her staff.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Dr Young is brilliant! She has a broad base of knowledge and expertise. I trust her implicitly.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

I've suffered from migraines most of my adult life. I no longer suffer from these. She is amazing at what she does. I trust her to help me with any issues that arise and I encourage every to find a naturopath.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Dr Young is the first Naturopathic Doctor that I've used. She is everything that you could want in a Doctor - knowledgeable, confident, creative, compassionate, sensible, caring, practical, holistic with a staff that reflects her philosophy of health care. I first contacted Dr Young for knee pain that I had been ignoring for several months. I'm leary of joint surgery (unless absolutely necessary) or using harsh drugs, but the knee was becoming a real worry. Two simple non-prescription remedies later and I was pain free. My fear of/resistance to "going to the Doctor" is subsiding and I'm working with Dr Young on a couple more issues, which seem to be responding with equal success. Her professionalism and willingness to involve ME in my own healing is both encouraging and empowering.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012