Ratings for Dr. William T. HUTCHINS

Dr. Hutchins is a wonderful doctor and man. I have been a patient of his for several years and travel over 30 miles to see him. He is very professional but friendly and down to earth and makes me feel comfortable as a patient. I've never had a doctor who is so smart and thorough and spends so much time with me. He has a wonderful bedside manner. He listens to all my problems and answers all my questions. I never feel rushed like I have with other doctors. I can tell he cares about me as a person. He safely delivered all of my children, treated all of my medical problems, and did my surgery when I needed it. He is a great surgeon! I was amazed at how well I did and how quickly I recovered thanks to his excellent medical care. Now he is the only doctor I will go to see for any medical problem. I have been in the medical profession as an LPN for 12 years and Dr. Hutchins is the best physician I have ever met. Both he and his staff do an outstanding job and I strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Dr. Hutchins is the best and most thorough doctor I have ever been to. From calling his office, to setting up my appointment, to leaving and his staff making my test arrangements and follow up appointment, I could not have been in better hands! His dedication to his patients is overwhelming! He didn't make me feel rushed and explained all my issues in detail.( in terms that I could understand and not leave there wondering what was wrong) He is smart, caring and so compassionate. I was referred to Dr.Hutchins by a friend, I knew he was not on my network but went to see him anyway. And after the visit, have no intent of leaving his practice. I can't believe people listen to their insurance policy versus having the best possible medical care available! I will refer Dr. Hutchins to all my friends and family members! He and his office staff are the best!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Hutchins for over 20 years. He delivered my children and during one of my complicated pregnancies saved my baby's life. I have many medical problems and recently needed to have surgery. Dr. Hutchins did my surgery and I did remarkably well thanks to his great care. I feel so much better. He is a great surgeon! Dr. Hutchins is so good and I am so spoiled that I will never let anyone else touch me! I go to him out of my insurance network...but it is worth it. He and the office staff are exceptionally nice and friendly and I feel like they are part of my family. Dr. Hutchins is the Best!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

Very impressive! Dr. Hutchins is an excellent physician and surgeon. He is very professional and knowledgeable. He spends time with me and listens! Great bedside manner and very caring. He is the best doctor I have ever been to and makes me feel at ease. I would never go to anyone else! His staff is courteous, friendly, and very accommodating and the office is cute and nicely decorated. I highly recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

Dr. Hutchins has to be the worst dr. I have ever had to deal with. The staff is terrible and they make you wait for ever. They are never helpful and have no knowledge.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Dr. Hutchins was my gynecologist for 11 years. I saw him for my regular yearly check ups with no problems until I had a confusing medical situation. I had incessant vulvar itching. I went to him for 5 months with this issue which only got worse as time went on. I visited him many times & tried many different treatments including multiple creams (one cost over $100) & trying different birth controls pills, taking me off the pill that has worked for many years. He took a skin sample & I got two stitches. After months of not getting better and the itching getting worse I consulted another doctor for a 2nd opinion. She told me that one of the creams Eurax is traditionally used to treat scabies & he directed me to put this on my vagina! After listening to my symptoms and journey with Dr. Hutchins, she did a simple test with a q-tip and diagnosed me with vulvodynia. I began taking a medicine, 5 days later the itching stopped.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Dr. William T. HUTCHINS's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Batesville, IN