Ratings for Dr. Suneetha Manem

Such a sweet and wonderful doctor. I was coming from a different neurologist and Dr.Manem listened to all my concerns and was just so gentle to talk to. Seeing a neurologist can be stressful and she definitely calmed my nerves. She told me to come back and see her a couple months later! Can't recommend her enough!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

I want to see her again before I make a final rating. I was very eager to see the results of a neuro test. She appeared a bit flippant wh en I asked what the results were. to be fair, I scheduled a follow-up appt. to obtain the information I need. I believe she may be late because she does make rounds in the hospital. She was terrific while I was an inpatient. Perhaps,either she or I was having and off day.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

My mother was seeing Dr Manem for quite some time due to major weakness in her hands/arms. (She also had various other muscular problems which were ignored) She was diagnosed with Carpal Tunnel and sent to physical therapy. When there was absolutely no improvement she quit going. When her Dr told her to see the neurologist again because Carpal Tunnel was NOT her problem we went to another Dr. My mother died of ALS in March 2012. No thanks to Dr Manem. Of course, by the time the CORRECT diagnosis was established my mother was no longer eligible for the surgery to get a feeding tube and ended up starving to death. I would NOT recommend ever going to this doctor unless you already know what is wrong with you!!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2013