Ratings for Dr. Jerome R. Mueller

Although I reside in Hemet, I always travel to Palo Alto (bay area) where I receive exceptional medicare care. On May 3, 2017 I severed 3 of my left fingers while using a table saw. My fingers were hanging by the nail. I drove myself to the closest emergency room (Hemet) in order to get immediate medical assistance knowing that time was of the essence in a reattachment procedure. Upon arriving at the hospital, my case did not appear to rise to a level of great emergency. I had to be forceful and demanding when I started to go into shock. The staff were more concerned about "how do we get paid" versus saving my fingers. They appear to take their time. Once again I had to put my foot down and only then did I get X-Ray done. The orthopedic surgeon, Dr Jerome Mueller reviewed the X-Ray and asked the staff to move expeditiously due to the severity of my injuries. Consequently I was in the operating room within 30 min. When Dr Mueller came to see me (after my 4 hours of surgery), I asked pertinent questions about my recovery and felt that I was in very good hands. It has been a month now, I have had subsequent post surgery visits at Dr Mueller medical office. I am very blessed that Dr Mueller was able to save my fingers. Dr Mueller is very approachable, and in a very gentle, genuine and reassuring way take the time to explain as well as answer all my medical questions. I could not have asked for a better orthopedic surgeon. Dr Mueller and his team are exceptionally kind and devoted to the care of their patients. I severed 3 of my left fingers while using a table saw. My fingers were hanging by the nail. Upon arriving at the hospital, my case did not appear to rise to a level of great emergency. I had to be forceful when I started to go into shock., Dr Jerome Mueller reviewed the X-Ray and asked the hospital staff to move expeditiously due to the severity of my injuries. Consequently I was in the operating room within 30 min. When Dr Mueller came to see me (after my 4 hours of surgery), I asked pertinent questions about my recovery and felt that I was in very good hands. It has been a month now, had subsequent post surgery visits at Dr Mueller office. I am grateful that Dr Mueller saved my fingers. He is approachable, reassuring , explainedand answered all my medical questions. Dr Mueller and his team are exceptionally kind and devoted to the care of their Although I reside in Hemet, I always travel to Palo Alto (bay area) where I receive exceptional medicare care. On May 3, 2017 I severed 3 of my left fingers while using a table saw. My fingers were hanging by the nail. I drove myself to the closest emergency room (Hemet) in order to get immediate medical assistance knowing that time was of the essence in a reattachment procedure. Upon arriving at the hospital, my case did not appear to rise to a level of great emergency. I had to be forceful and demanding when I started to go into shock. The staff were more concerned about "how do we get paid" versus saving my fingers. They appear to take their time. Once again I had to put my foot down and only then did I get X-Ray done. The orthopedic surgeon, Dr Jerome Mueller reviewed the X-Ray and asked the staff to move expeditiously due to the severity of my injuries. Consequently I was in the operating room within 30 min. When Dr Mueller came to see me (after my 4 hours of surgery), I asked pertinent questions about my recovery and felt that I was in very good hands. It has been a month now, I have had subsequent post surgery visits at Dr Mueller medical office. I am very blessed that Dr Mueller was able to save my fingers. Dr Mueller is very approachable, and in a very gentle, genuine and reassuring way take the time to explain as well as answer all my medical questions. I could not have asked for a better orthopedic surgeon. Dr Mueller and his team are exceptionally kind and devoted to the care of their patients.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Very pleased with Dr. Mueller. He has helped me get the use of my shoulder back. He and his staff, which is under new management, is efficient, helpful and friendly. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a good orthopedic surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Was taken to ER with broken hip. Total hip replacement and doing good for 8 weeks after at age 75. It takes time for total recovery. Dr. Mueller was always kind, listened and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

The doctor did a good job on my mother's hip replacement. He moved to a new location that hopefully is cleaner than his last one. Worst part of dealing with him is his receptionist. My mother had an appointment the next day but got sick to her stomach the night before. I called to see if there was anything available later in the week. She told me that she didn't want to be rescheduling. That was the first time I had called and I told her that. She said " well, I just don't want to be rescheduling". She was so rude I couldn't believe it. I canceled the appointment and said we will never be back.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

82 year old aunt fell at home at 5:00 am and broke her arm, transported to Hemet Valley Hospital ER, Dr. Gould was orthopedic doctor on call, waited 15 hours until 9:30 pm but Dr. Gould still had not been by to see her. We asked for another orthopedic referral, which was Dr. Mueller. He came to the hospital immediately, at 10:00 at night, did surgery the next day, did an amazing repair of a complicated spiral fracture, and my aunt is doing really well. Our whole family is so grateful to Dr. Mueller for responding so quickly, even at night, as well as his excellent skills and care!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Dr. Jerome R. Mueller's Credentials

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)