Ratings for Dr. Jerome R. Mueller

Was taken to ER with broken hip. Total hip replacement and doing good for 8 weeks after at age 75. It takes time for total recovery. Dr. Mueller was always kind, listened and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

The doctor did a good job on my mother's hip replacement. He moved to a new location that hopefully is cleaner than his last one. Worst part of dealing with him is his receptionist. My mother had an appointment the next day but got sick to her stomach the night before. I called to see if there was anything available later in the week. She told me that she didn't want to be rescheduling. That was the first time I had called and I told her that. She said " well, I just don't want to be rescheduling". She was so rude I couldn't believe it. I canceled the appointment and said we will never be back.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

82 year old aunt fell at home at 5:00 am and broke her arm, transported to Hemet Valley Hospital ER, Dr. Gould was orthopedic doctor on call, waited 15 hours until 9:30 pm but Dr. Gould still had not been by to see her. We asked for another orthopedic referral, which was Dr. Mueller. He came to the hospital immediately, at 10:00 at night, did surgery the next day, did an amazing repair of a complicated spiral fracture, and my aunt is doing really well. Our whole family is so grateful to Dr. Mueller for responding so quickly, even at night, as well as his excellent skills and care!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Dr. Jerome R. Mueller's Credentials

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)