Ratings for Dr. John P. SCANLON

Dr. Scanlon is great but there are many many issues here. dr. Scanlons daughter basically took over. Except for doing the actual appt. Office hours are 8-5 but I have to wait until after 12:00pm to call because she is in Alaska. So that puts a time crunch on things that need to get done. It's very hard to get ahold of someone. For a week straight I left messages with the receptionist, text & called his daughter & sent emails. If the subject didn't benefit them (payments) then she is not in a rush to help you. Also, something that disgusted me was when I had a convo with his daughter, she would go to Facebook about it. She is extremly childish. There's been a few times she has been rude & Dr. Scanlon told me to ignore her & that she'll get over it. But she's very immature. I have a new doctor who is amazing & when there is an issue (prior auth or any other matter ) they get on it Asap. I also found out that some laws were broken too while I was a patient with Dr. Scanlon. He's great but his daughter just causes issues.

Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr.scanlon is amazing he listens too you and no matter what your going through he is always there for you. He has never judged me and every appointment I've gone too he actually talks too me and listens because he cares about you and your well being . I would highly recommend him too anyone who is seeking help. I'm so happy I am blessed enough too have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

Dr.Scanlon is an amazing doctor, he is very professional and cares about you and actually listens too you. I would highly recommend Dr.scanlon.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

My visit went great and this doctor is very knowledgable about his profession , very satisfied and highly recommend him :-)

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Dr. John P. SCANLON's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1991)