Ratings for Dr. Lyn A. Sedwick

Dr. Sedwick is very skilled in the medical care she provides. In addition, she is able to explain things in a manner that is understandable to me. She takes the time to listen to my description of how I am doing and clearly describes the various treatment options. Dr. Sedwick's office is well-run by her assistant, dealing with scheduling and insurance issues in the most professional manner. You may notice a playful banter between Dr. Sedwick and her assistant (and, often, the patients), but don't for a moment doubt their professionalism and commitment to their patients.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

My experience with Dr. Sedwick was amazing. She is knowledgeable, competent, and is very informative. She made sure to explain everything in detail to me regarding my condition . She also went over the options available to me to take care of the issue involved with my eyes. I would definitely recommend Dr. said w she also went over the options available to me to take care of the issue involved with my eyes. I would definitely recommend Dr. Sedwick. Her office manager, Karen, was extremely helpful and very courteous. She went out of her way on several occasions to work things out with my insurance and also to make appointments with the necessary facilities to facilitate my treatment. Highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Dr. Sedwick and her Executive Assistant were most professional and helpful in my effort to improve my vision acuity enabling me to appeal the DMV's decision to revoke my license. They explained each process in the examination which enabled the doctor to obtain the best results. They will be on my list of professional practitioners and I would not hesitate to recommend them to others. Top of the line in this specialty practice.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

This doctor has an excellent bedside manner. She spends time with you and explains everything to your understanding and answers all your questions. I wish more was like her. She is an example to all dr.'s. I had a brain tumor and she was and still is so caring and understanding to me as a patient. I was so scared. She was always there for me when I called her and her 1 lady Karen that is in the office is also the same way. I don't know how Karen runs the office by herself, but she does an exemplary job. They both are one of a kind. Dr. Sedwick is a very smart doctor. She cares about her patients and looks at you when she talks and listens to you. Not like other doctors that I have been to, your only a number and name to them. They should give classes to other offices on how to help patients. I have a lot of medical problems and have been to many Dr.s I wish she could see me for all my medical problems. This doctor has an excellent bedside manner. She spends time with you and explains everything to your understanding and answers all your questions. I wish more was like her. She is an example to all dr.'s. I had a brain tumor and she was and still is so caring and understanding to me as a patient. I was so scared. She was always there for me when I called her and her 1 lady Karen that is in the office is also the same way. I don't know how Karen runs the office by herself, but she does an exemplary job. They both are one of a kind. Dr. Sedwick is a very smart doctor. She cares about her patients and looks at you when she talks and listens to you. Not like other doctors that I have been to, your only a number and name to them. They should give classes to other offices on how to help patients. I have a lot of medical problems and have been to many Dr.s I wish she could see me for all my medical problems. This doctor has an excellent bedside manner. She spends time with you and explains everything to your understanding and answers all your questions. I wish more was like her. She is an example to all dr.'s. I had a brain tumor and she was and still is so caring and understanding to me as a patient. I was so scared. She was always there for me when I called her and her 1 lady Karen that is in the office is also the same way. I don't know how Karen runs the office by herself, but she does an exemplary job. They both are one of a kind. Dr. Sedwick is a very smart doctor. She cares about her patients and looks at you when she talks and listens to you. Not like other doctors that I have been to, your only a number and name to them. They should give classes to other offices on how to help patients. I have a lot of medical problems and have been to many Dr.s I wish she could see me for all my medical problems.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

absolutely terrible and horrific experience with the staff at this establishment. absolutely flabbergasted to spend that much money and be treated like a piece of dirt on the floor. KAREN, absolutely the worst human being i have ever encountered. I would NEVER recommend.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Absolutely terrible service. Front desk lady KAREN called me to confirm my appointment.(after calling my mothers phone five times, after i called and told her mine) The most despicable woman I have ever encountered. I am dealing with tons of medical issues and this was extremely rude.For me to go and spend however much and get treated like a piece of dirt? I just hope in the future they train staff better

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

Dr. Sedwick was thorough, personable, and attentive. She did not rush me and took the time to explain everything in detail, as well as ordering tests to try to get to the bottom of my neuro-opthalmic issue. Her office manager, Karen, is extremely helpful and organized. I am very impressed with both Dr. Sedwick and her staff - I definitely trust them!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012

Dr. Lyn A. Sedwick's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)