Ratings for Dr. Ian L. Matheson

I received a rhinoplasty from Dr Matheson a few years ago. I had HORRIBLE experience with him. I had a deviated septum that he did not fix and immediately I saw while healing that my nose was still crooked. The Dr kept insisting that it was still swollen and that everything would be fine. After a few months I kept returning to have him fix it and complain I was not happy with the surgery. That he scraped the bridge of my nose that left many bumpy scar tissue on my nose and pinched nostril that has blocked my airway and gives me trouble breathing. My nose was pulled upwards and left me with a ms piggy look. I'm so unhappy and at my last visit I was crying complaining I was unhappy. I said that when I touched my nose it was severally bumpy, his reply was "noses aren't to touch, only to look at". DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!! HE IS HORRIBLE AND DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS OR TAKES RESPONSIBILITY!!!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

I had a breast augmentation one year ago. The results are unacceptable. I was asymmetric before, and I am still asymmetric. He has done two lifts on me, and now one areola is twice the size of the other, with hypertrophic scarring. I developed capsular contracture almost from the start, and he keeps recommending me to break the capsule myself to make it softer. My breasts look horrible, and I am faced with certain revision in the future (from a DIFFERENT doctor!)

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

I received a mini tummy tuck from him. The scar was to high and he did not assess me properly. After receiving horrible Dog Ears from inproper liposuction routine, I returned back 4 more times in the hopes he could fix it. All i received was a longer scar and multiple infections.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013