You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Luc M. Maes

I had been sick for 2 years, and I had been to 4 traditional doctors for relief of my wallet only. I was on a steady downhill, and Dr. Maes saved my life with naturopathy and homeopathy. My stress was lowered immediately because I could see he knew what he was doing. He explains; he recommends food and supplements; he uses herbs, kinesiology and chiropractic adjustment. Compare this to a doctor prescribing pills that damage the liver, not even knowing I was already in bad shape. (No wonder people die from prescription medications!) I didn't know how long it would take - it was probably nine months total, seeing him at most every three weeks. I got my life back, and feel better than ever.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Good chiropractor and naturopath. Friendly environment. He really listens.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Homeopathy is what he mainly uses. It might not be what it seems. It might cause more harm than good. Better to see a real doctor.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2012

Dr. Luc M. Maes's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had been sick for 2 years, and I had been to 4 traditional doctors for relief of my wallet only. I was on a steady downhill, and Dr. Maes saved my life with n..."

May 29, 2015
  • First Name changed from "LUC" to "LUC M."

October 21, 2013