Ratings for Dr. Erika D. Sykes Mckeen

Erka Sykes McKeen does NOT get a recommendation from me. She is unprofessional and flighty! I will never go to anyone who isn't a real, trained MD!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr. Erika Sykes McKeen is one of the top holistic doctors. I have a very complicated medical history, and she went "over and above" in researching and treating my health problems. I've been to the top hospitals and physicians in the country, and was told I must be getting Cancer; come back when we can diagnose you and then we'll treat you. I don't have cancer, and she's gotten me off of all blood pressure medication and controlled my diabetes within normal limits. She found the core problem and wasn't just treating the symptoms. She actually cares about her patients, and will go to great lengths in researching to determine what is really going on. I won't see anyone else!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Erika Sykes McKeen is a fabulous hollistic doctor. With her trained help I was able to conceive my 3 beautiful babies! She is a very caring doctor who would always go out of her way to make me feel comfortable and her vast knowledge of acupuncture and hollistic medicine enabled my husband and I to have a beautiful baby girl and 15 mths later beautiful girl/boy twins! With out her I truly believe we would not have been able to achieve our goals! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Terrible doctor. Looks like she is on medication herself.

Submitted July 17, 2013