Ratings for Dr. Daniel A. Weinberg

I went to him in desparate depression and he said he couldnt help me.....it took me 6 months to get coirage to see another dr because he made me feel worse when i left then when i came in...

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

He is a straight shooter. But very intelligent! He does not over medicate, which I love! I don't want to walk around like a zombie. Most psychiatrists throw drugs at patients without a second thought. He does listen & is the first Doctor to ever get me out of my ever present depression and help me with my insomnia. He has done wonders for me over the last four years. I feel like he does what is best for ME and my mental health. If you want someone to talk to... get a therapist! He has a list of good ones. I have family members and friends that go to other Psyc doctors and they are ALL OVERMEDICATED! NO THANK YOU!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

He's beyond bad. He has no bedside matter, doesn't listen and doesn't seem to care. I've no idea why he went into Psychiatry - maybe it's entertaining for him to hold power over sick people and be a jerk? please don't waste your money here. He's a no talent and doesn't listen.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I've never been to a doctor so rude in my life. He made me feel like I was a bother to him. It was hard enough to try to get help for my depression but he made me feel even worse. I'd have been better off just staying home with a gun to my head!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I found Dr. Weinburg was arrogant and didnt want to listen to me or my symptoms. He only seemed to care about giving me meds and sending me on my way. i explained to him i could not take those kinds of meds with what my occupation called for. He was almost belittling, i can not believe he works for such an established facility with his manorisms. Sad!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

A little on the pompous side. Didn't give the appearance listening and belittled me. Seemed unprofessional and full of himself.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Don't waste your time. I'm surprised they let him work at such an esteemed facility. He scheduled my appointment for an evaluation, and once I arrived promptly at my appointment time, he informs me that is he unable to see me because he only scheduled me for a 15 minute time slot. Seems like he could've let me know this before I arrived, or fit me in as there wasn't another soul in his office. When I questioned him about the mixup, he was very rude and argumentative. Would not recommend to ANYBODY.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

If you are looking to be coddled or have your hand held or find someone who is going to give you the warm fuzzies, stay away. He is all about business and facts, a bit cold, but not rude. A 15 minute visit and you are out the door. It is all about symptoms and meds. I have no problem with it. It is what it is. It is what psychiatry has become thanks to insurance plans and psychotherapy no longer being practiced (rarely) in a psychiatrist's office. If you need someone caring and kind, you would be disappointed. If you are all about the facts and just the facts, this is your guy.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Very straight forward, honest, and very intelligent

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

I tried and tried to get ahold of doctor Weinberg's office trying to get an appointment. It took two weeks to get an appointment and when I did finally get one, it was for two weeks from when I called at the earliest. I was going tosee him about my memory issues and when I forgot my appointment tone and was an hour late his receptionist informed me that I would not ever be able to see him. Even though when I walked in I could see him lounging and reading on his computer. I asked why and his receptionist said that was his policy because I was late. Please do not go to this physician.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr. Daniel A. Weinberg's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 2005)