Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Sackheim

I have read most of the reviews that people have taken their time to write about the Dr. and staff on here and have read several reviews about how wonderful the Dr. is but the staff was rude, not compassionate, and never returned calls if they were able to even get through. Reading these reviews had me second guessing if I continue into researching where I wanted to go. I decided I was going to call 1 time and if I had any issues then that was it. I have had around d 13 surgeries making me have to deal with hundreds of office personal so I was ready for the rudeness and other things that I had read. My 1st ph call went to voicemail and I kinda laughed to myself and called it up to what was written was the truth but them my ph one rang and the sweetest voice was on the other end. She made ne feel better about my injuries and for 2 weeks the staff worked diligently to help me and my referring Dr. get the paperwork that was needed all along showing more compassion to me the i have ever been shown even throughout my double vasectomy. Finally with the help if the staff they were able to get my appointment scheduled and even was able to get me in even soon the what was 1st scheduled. I haven't seen the Dr. yet but felt that the staff needs the credit that is due. Beware what you read without finding out yourself. Think to yourself that these bad comment might just be made from the people that the staff weeded out and they weren't able to even be seen by the Dr. THE STAFF IS VERY HELPFUL, WILL RETURN YOUR EVER CALL, AND ARE THE MOST COMPASSIONATE STAFF I HAVE EVER HAD TO DEAL WITH.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Seems he has people putting good reviews online. There is no way anyone could say he is a good Doctor. I know from personal experience. I've never seen this level of incompetence in my life. Incomplete files, very rude, no observation of wellness at all. Cash only? Hmmm. Last but not least....yes, tried to take me off first line treatment meds and....you guessed it: tried to put me on Methadone. Fortunately, his terrible reputation is well known in this area, so one of my main doctors had no qualms about a new referral to another pain management Doctor. Anyone writing these fake reviews should ashamed. You are possibly precluding people from getting proper treatment.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

People this Guy, is Rude, he will degrade you, take you off over half of your Meds, then one day this Smart As, will say I don't like you, get out, here you have been on meds for along time and you know how long it takes to get appointments to see a P.M Dr. People run please run. God bless

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Very caring and knowledgeable physician. I would recommend him to anyone who has a true pain problem.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

Dr Sackheim has treated me for over 3 years for auto accident & SLE pain. He and his staff have always been very kind, respectful and understanding. I have never had a problem changing my appts or getting worked in. He gives you the rules and if you follow them, there will be no problem. He does not tolerate any drug seeking BS or combative/argumentative patients. I love him!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Everyone can be misunderstood occasionally as I ber anyone reading these comments have been before but, Dr. Sackheim is a good doctor. He makes the rules very clear and if you break the rules you will know the consequences ahead of time. Dont break the rules and you have no problems! You people with bad comments need to get a life!!! You people looking for drugs need to go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Dr. Sackheim has helped me out so much. He never gave up on me when everyone else in town did. I recommend him to anyone in true pain.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

When you read his reviews you have to remember that some people don't get what they want or they misuse medications and get discharged for various reasonable reasons. If you were in his place would you give medication to someone who uses cocaine, drinks large amounts of alcohol or attempts to commit suicide? You wouldn't!!! Dr. Sackheim is a good doctor who cares for his patients. Of course if your mad your going to put a bad review. More happy patients need to put good reviews. Dr. Sackheim's staff is very pleasant and they make sure they take time to talk to you and know things about your life.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

This man has a "GOD COMPLEX" . He is rude, has NO Respect for anyone but himself. My wife used Loratab for pain, he put her on methadone and she went nuts. This man should not be working with anyone in the medical profession. I'm a retired professor from PENN STATE and I have never seen a person treat people with such DISRESPECT and RUDENESS. He over books appointments (keep my wife waiting an hour and a half) with no consideration for any ones time but his own. Very bad person!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Dr. Sackheim ROCKS I have been seeing him several years now and he has always treated me with respect this Doctor gave me my life back twice i could not open my hand he placed me with a surgeon who fixed it. I suffer from acute Migraines well suffered he fixed that.. So before you start rambling straight up Bull about this Doctor put yourself in his shoes 1. He doesn't have to see you and if your just wanting narcotics don't bother he is not that kind of doctor who doesn't care because if he didn't care he would have no problem prescribing what ever u wanted but he does care. 2. He works for a living so he needs to keep his medical license 3. Don't bother coming to see this doctor if all you want is pills because I Guarantee you that you wont get them from him because he does care.. So of your coming on this site to to tall smack about My Doctor save it your wasting your time you are all just pissed because he he wouldn't give yall pills,Thank you, Tanyula

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014