Ratings for Dr. Robert G. Peterson

Dr. Peterson is a hands on person who comes to his patients with a life experience through his trade that literally transformed his life. He is honest and there are no flies on this guy. I am proud to call him friend and trust him with my health. He has not failed me. Listen to him he knows things and he is willing to share them.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

Dr. Peterson is extremely knowledgeable, very friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Dr. Peterson is a great Chiropractor. He is down to earth and makes me feel welcome at each visit. I love the fact that I can get in and out with little wait time. His adjustments are firm, which is what I need, and they always correct the issue.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

As a patient of Dr. Peterson for about 16 years, he's always been very knowledgeable and has insight about nutritionally related conditions that my MD never seems to know anything about. In fact, I usually go to him first before I even think about going to the MD. He's also great with adjustments of the spine as well as some of the not-so-common adjustments like hyatal hernia and jaw bone adjustments. Many of my family members and friends are also patients.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

flag | Submitted July 31, 2006

Dr. Robert G. Peterson's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1994)

AHC