Ratings for Melissa Angiel

O.K., this will be my final opinion of Dr. Angiel: Even though she referred me to an extraordinarily expensive place at which I was assigned a quack, Dr. Angiel is an excellent and caring doctor, as well as a fine human being. I never had the feeling she thought of me as anything but a person, which is rare these days in which most doctors see patients as patients and nothing more.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I said she was excellent ONLY because she referred me to what she said was the answer to all of my problems and more. But they turned out to be an extraordinarily over price cult that administered the latest unproven scans and had you shelling out money as soon as they could think of a reason to get it. And what did the scans show? Everything I'd told them in a very, very long questionnaire. So, on top of everything else, I'm out close to another $5,000. But at least that place Angiel referred me to gave me a big loose-leaf full of findings like: "This brain abnormality indicates you're often hot except when you're cold except when you're feeling just right. And if you doubt what we're telling you, this abnormality right here shows you're very suspicious and have trouble trusting people, with a tendency toward paranoia. And see this line here and the way it intersects that line there? Well, that means you'll live until you die. And make appointments for follow-ups."

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

EXCELLENT! Had been searching for 30 years for a psychologist who reualized the inter-relatedness of neurology and psychology. As a neuropsychologist Dr. Angiel is excellent in that. And she knew just who to refer me do for what promises to be the definitive investigation and necessary treatment of all aspects of what has stood in my way, including years of mistreatment.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Very compassionate and able to communicate in a therapuetic and supportive way.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Found Dr. Angiel to be super intuitive. Trust her to guide me in the best direction for me and my children. So glad to have found her.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Very positive experience - courteous and professional advice.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013