Ratings for Dr. Tracy A. Novosel

Dr. Novosel was horribly rude, in both her manner and speech and spent roughly 6 minutes with me. It became clear that hers is a churn office. She refused to listen to my symptoms, made an incorrect judgement as to what my issue was and refused to listen to me when I told her I think I have a gluten rash. After seeing an allergist I was told that I have a gluten rash yest Dr. Novosel could not make this diagnosis because she refused to listen to me at all. Nevertheless, Dr. Novosel's rude treatment, talking over me until I would stop describing my symptoms and being rude in manner and tone of voice, prolonged my suffering. You go to a doctor for help, not inaccurate diagnoses and rude treatment on top of it. Lastly, I paid $93 to spend a total of 6 minutes with this angry, condescending wench who gave me a completely wrong diagnosis and I was later diagnosed with a gluten sensitivity after all. I was right and she was wrong, not only in her (mis) diagnosis but her rude treatment of a patient.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

My appointments always feel rushed, she is hard to schedule appointments with, and she is uninformative. I was diagnosed with melanoma and she takes maybe one minute to complete my FULL body skin exam, lets just say I am not impressed.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Poor bedside manner, noninformative, does not look at you as your speaking, does not explain reasonings prior to doing in office procedures, rude.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

I found Dr. Novosel to be compassionate and knowledgeable. I have seen her several times and she has always taken the time to answer all of my questions. The staff is great and prompt. I have recommended Dr. Novosel to several friends.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

very pleased with her approach and service. Could not be happier

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

Spent a very, very short time with me and let me know that she needed to get to the next patient and did not have time to fully answer my questions. She froze a growth on my face without first imforming me of my options or obtaining my consent. I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

Dr. Tracy A. Novosel's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 2008)