Ratings for Dr. J. Ben Hugo

Over the years, I have been to several estheticians in hopes of reversing the damage I have done from foolish years of tanning. And more recently, I have been to different RN’s for injections to smooth out the lines. But I never felt that there was a genuine focus on what was really needed to get me to the point of feeling satisfied and happy with the results. It was always just an in and out situation, no real discussion or plan. Not the case with Dr. Hugo and his staff. They have consistently proven to me that they are truly concerned about their patients needs and want to help them feel great about the way they look. They listen, they ask questions, they discuss options, they take pictures, they take notes, they want to know how you feel about your results. They show you that they care. Taking before and after pictures seemed so important to me. I could never understand why that wasn’t done by the other clinicians I went to. It’s such an easy step in today’s digital world in order to show your patient the results from what they had done. Another easy step is taking notes. Never had that with the others. But with Dr. Hugo and his medical staff, I feel that when I get repeat procedures done, they know exactly what to do because they took notes from the last time. They know what worked and what maybe didn’t. They got me to the look I wanted and can check their notes on how to keep me there! Dr. Hugo and the wonderful ladies with him are all very serious about protecting your skin from the sun, too. And because they have worked with me through different procedures, given me advice on what to use for a daily regimen, and cheered me on through short spurts of discouragement, I am now SO thrilled with my skin and appearance. No sun necessary! I’m glad a girlfriend of mine turned me on to Dr. Hugo a couple of years ago. It's great to have finally found a group with whom I can trust and feel comfortable and know will keep me happy with the way I look! No more jumping around from place to place, I’m set!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Excellent service. I went to several other consults and Dr. Hugo was honest and told me what I needed. He saved me thousands of dollars. I'm a patient for life!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Dr. Hugo and the staff were very caring, personable and knowledgeable before during and after my procedures (upper eye lift, Lazer Lift, C02 Fractional resurfacing). Dr. Hugo even made it a point to call me at home the day after surgery to see how I was doing. I loved my results and will definitely come back for maintenance as I age gracefully.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OVER 10 YEARS. DR HUGO IS ETHICAL, CONSCIENTOUS, COMPASSIONATE AND THE MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE PLASTIC SURGEON IN OUR AREA. I REFER TO HIM AND NO ONE ELSE. THE OFFICE IS PRISTINE AND WELCOMING,WHILE THE STAFF IS COMPETENT AND DELIGHTFUL.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

From the first phone to the last visit, Everyone is very nice and caring. Ive been out and about and will run into one of the office staff and they all know my name. Im going back again and have told many people how good they are

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

I was turning 40 and depressed. I decided it was "me" time and went to visit Dr. Hugo's office. I had a painless injection of Botox (I am scared to DEATH of needles) The nurse that did my Botox had angel hands and used ice.I am now wrinkle free for over a month so far. I wish I had done it sooner - Primer isn't needed anymore. I'm hooked for life.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

I should have checked more into his background. His 'nurse' Pat & Mr Hugo were both rude & degrading. I went for botox. 10 days later there was no change to the crows feet, he had given me less on the face and even said 'this will do' after a few injects. I went back for a 'top up'. Hugo came in & said it looked fine, I smiled & there was lots of lines & I said I never had this before and he immediately said well I am sorry for not being a genius like your other doctor you need to go back to him, I was shocked & said he wasn't in the country I just wanted the crow lines to go, he said more quips and left I asked why I had a attitude from him and 'pat' became just as belligerent I said he didn't give me that many shots in the face and she accused me of calling him a liar for not providing what he wrote he did!!! It was unreal I was in shock at the treatment, she then said I should leave!just DONT go there, they are all about the $$$ I wouldn't even care but the results are very poor.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013