Ratings for Elizabeth Busetto

She has been amazing helping my husband and I thru first time parents with a tongue tie and reflux baby! After 9m, we no longer have reflux, or a tongue tie, and our daughter is growing and very strong. Dr. Elizabeth has helped us do the best for our daughter and she is thriving because of it! We will continue to take our daughter to see Dr Elizabeth!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2019

Is "miracle worker" hyperbolic? Dr. Busetto just helped me reduce my wincing pain from a recent minor back injury from constant and restrictive of my range of motion to almost unnoticeable. In one visit. I've dealt with back pain on and off for years, and have seen many PT's, acupuncturists, chiropractors, and have also had more than one back surgery. In all these years, I've never felt so expertly cared for, with such immediate reduction in pain. I went from locked up and kind've shuffling along in my walk to striding freely with a bounce in my step as I left the office. I'm just so impressed! I have some great new stretches to try that she taught me, and I know where I can return to whenever I need any other treatments. I'll be back for sure!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2019

Dr. Busetto is amazing! She provides so many different services: naturopathic, chiropractic, craniosacral therapy, pelvic floor therapy, lactation consultation and so much more. I started seeing her when my son was 2.5 weeks old. We were struggling to breastfeed due to a recently corrected tongue tie and my son also had very tight muscles from his position in utero and from a long birth. Breastfeeding improved after the first visit thanks to Dr. Busetto’s expert tips and caring approach. She gave me hope during a time when I felt hopeless. Dr. Busetto is also helping me regain my pelvic floor strength after birth. She is incredibly knowledgeable about so many things - one stop for all your postpartum needs! I wish I had known about her when I was pregnant. She is absolutely worth the drive to Sandy if you live in the Portland area.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

Very pleased with the service and quality of care.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2018

Dr. Busetto is amazing!! The experience is always pleasant with the staff & her. After I had my baby she came to my home on a Sunday afternoon to help with lactation stuff!! She has great suggestions that aren’t overly time consuming or unrealistic. I love that I can get adjustment & see a naturopath all in one stop 😊

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Absolutely Wonderful! I've seen so many doctor's throughout the years and am continuously blown away about how Dr. Busetto care for her Clients. She goes above and beyond every time to make sure that you get the care you need. She has seen me for almost four years now, helped me through my PCOS and into my pregnancy. Now she sees my baby and husband as well! I am constantly impressed with her knowledge of so many different fields of medicine and her accuracy in prescribing accordingly. Her Chiropractic adjustments are great as well! Most chiropractors I've seen make me feels jerked around and rushed, but not with Dr. Busetto. She takes the time necessary to make sure you are aligned well and feeling better. She always has the sweetest staff too! So friendly and they remember you and what's going on in your life. Makes it feel like home when you walk in. I plan on seeing her for the rest of my life and will continue to send everyone I know to her. If you are looking for excellent care, you can not go wrong with her.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Our family feels so incredibly lucky to have found Dr. Elizabeth. She is a treasure! I was seeing her for chiropractic work while I was pregnant. I came in a few days after my daughter was born for adjustment and mentioned that we had been having difficulty with breastfeeding and a fairly awful experience at our pediatrician's lactation consultant. Without an appointment and without a second thought, she immediately put us in an extra room and proceeded to spend the next 2 hours on and off (in between her other appointments) guiding me to find a successful latch with my baby girl. She didn’t rush us she let us have all the time we needed. It was such a relief to finally see her nursing properly. She then made herself available after hours for us as we navigated the first few weeks of breastfeeding. I can't tell you how much it meant to my husband and I how nurturing and supportive Dr. Elizabeth was and is. She took care of us because she truly cares. It was so imperative to have someone that was nurturing and I felt was on my side and knew that I could succeed at breastfeeding. I continue to meet with her regularly to make sure that our little one is growing and thriving.  She also keeps my body in alignment and feeling good. Dr. Elizabeth is such a knowledgeable, nurturing and attentive care provider. I can’t imagine our lives without her now.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr Busetto is a wonderful physician! i am so grateful to her and her staff for taking good care of me and fixing my back. thank you Dr Busetto!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I Love Dr. Busetto. I only wish I knew about her and her services when I was pregnant and after my baby was born, to help me through the rough times to follow. Now that my daughter is older I regularly take her for cranial sacral treatments and they make all the difference for us! If you have friends that are expecting or have a new baby, give them the gift of Dr. Busetto as their family provider. They will be getting two doctors in one as she is both a Naturopath and a Chiropractor (That is my favorite part about her)! Thank you Elizabeth

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Dr. Busetto is my Go-To team physician. I'm a post collegiate distance runner still raging on for athletic glory in cycling, T&F and road racing and recognize the right team physician can make the difference - Dr. Busetto makes a difference. She is armed with great knowledge and keen insight able and adept at using her skills to advantage me and my family as we tackle a full life. Personalized attention is her signature.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Elizabeth Busetto's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Ncnm (Grad. 2007)