Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Busetto

Absolutely Wonderful! I've seen so many doctor's throughout the years and am continuously blown away about how Dr. Busetto care for her Clients. She goes above and beyond every time to make sure that you get the care you need. She has seen me for almost four years now, helped me through my PCOS and into my pregnancy. Now she sees my baby and husband as well! I am constantly impressed with her knowledge of so many different fields of medicine and her accuracy in prescribing accordingly. Her Chiropractic adjustments are great as well! Most chiropractors I've seen make me feels jerked around and rushed, but not with Dr. Busetto. She takes the time necessary to make sure you are aligned well and feeling better. She always has the sweetest staff too! So friendly and they remember you and what's going on in your life. Makes it feel like home when you walk in. I plan on seeing her for the rest of my life and will continue to send everyone I know to her. If you are looking for excellent care, you can not go wrong with her.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Our family feels so incredibly lucky to have found Dr. Elizabeth. She is a treasure! I was seeing her for chiropractic work while I was pregnant. I came in a few days after my daughter was born for adjustment and mentioned that we had been having difficulty with breastfeeding and a fairly awful experience at our pediatrician's lactation consultant. Without an appointment and without a second thought, she immediately put us in an extra room and proceeded to spend the next 2 hours on and off (in between her other appointments) guiding me to find a successful latch with my baby girl. She didn’t rush us she let us have all the time we needed. It was such a relief to finally see her nursing properly. She then made herself available after hours for us as we navigated the first few weeks of breastfeeding. I can't tell you how much it meant to my husband and I how nurturing and supportive Dr. Elizabeth was and is. She took care of us because she truly cares. It was so imperative to have someone that was nurturing and I felt was on my side and knew that I could succeed at breastfeeding. I continue to meet with her regularly to make sure that our little one is growing and thriving.  She also keeps my body in alignment and feeling good. Dr. Elizabeth is such a knowledgeable, nurturing and attentive care provider. I can’t imagine our lives without her now.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr Busetto is a wonderful physician! i am so grateful to her and her staff for taking good care of me and fixing my back. thank you Dr Busetto!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I Love Dr. Busetto. I only wish I knew about her and her services when I was pregnant and after my baby was born, to help me through the rough times to follow. Now that my daughter is older I regularly take her for cranial sacral treatments and they make all the difference for us! If you have friends that are expecting or have a new baby, give them the gift of Dr. Busetto as their family provider. They will be getting two doctors in one as she is both a Naturopath and a Chiropractor (That is my favorite part about her)! Thank you Elizabeth

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Dr. Busetto is my Go-To team physician. I'm a post collegiate distance runner still raging on for athletic glory in cycling, T&F and road racing and recognize the right team physician can make the difference - Dr. Busetto makes a difference. She is armed with great knowledge and keen insight able and adept at using her skills to advantage me and my family as we tackle a full life. Personalized attention is her signature.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Haven't met the staff at her new office. That's why I don't rate them. Had to put something in the field. Ignore it. Having received her care for myself and my husband for two years, I would say she's exceptional.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

LOVE Dr. Elizabeth! She has always taken the time needed to listen between the line and figure out the root of the problem. She has never just thrown meds or a "one size fits all" solution at me or my kids. I love that! I recommend her to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Myself, my spouse, and my children see Dr. Busetto as our primary care. She is a very knowledgeable doctor who genuinely cares about our health and well-being. She takes the time at every appointment to make sure all questions are answered. She is well-rounded and well-versed in herbs, supplements, medication, and nutrition. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I credit Dr. Busetto with helping me to regain my health. She helped me recover from a chronic disease by teaching me how to care for my body and provide it with the optimal conditions to actually heal itself. Most importantly, Dr. Busetto took the time to help me to understand my body and what was really going on so that I could begin to make important changes to help it heal. I was able to stop my Thyroid from attacking itself and heal from an auto-immune disease (Hashimoto's Hypothyroidism) after every other doc I saw told me there was nothing I could do. She has continued to provide me and my family with expert advice and tools to obtain optimal health.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

What an amazing experience. Dr. Busetto is knowledable caring compassionate and a great doctor!!! I am so happy to have had such a great experience. She took her time and did not make me feel rushed! I highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015