Ratings for Dr. Bernard F. King

Some Office staff are unfriendly, judgmental, and just plain rude!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Dr. King is great but the office staff is rude and gets script wrong. Some of my file has been misplaced and to date (three years later) has not been found. Regretfully I will have to leave this practice.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

I find Dr. King to be very professional and knowledgeable. Very friendly and willing to discuss problems presented. I also found Dr. King's Nurse Practioner to be very friendly, professional, attentive and thorough. On the other hand, I feel his office staff needs to be questioned regarding their ability to treat "all" patients in a respectful and dignified manner. I personally feel that they, or at least one person, needs to be let go for her poor handling of personal information. I have very valid reasons to question their privacy practices.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr. King is great his staff not so much they loose files and get prescriptions wrong. I always feel rushed and was told only problem at a time by a nurse......really! It's a shame because he is a good .

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

The staff is professional, but not friendly. I don't feel like I have his undivided attention when I visit. I don't feel like we connect. Looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

Dr. King is friendly and outgoing then cuts to the chase. Communication is sometimes good, other times superficial and rushed. Follow up questions are difficult to ask (make another appt.) and you are steered to the nurse practitioner. They are similar in style. Overall, meet expectations but could be better.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

Dr. King is one of the best I have actually had the pleasure to go see. I was in and out in minutes and he knew just what to give me. My dad was right he is the best! All the best, M. Luhr

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

have a difficult time seeing the doctor. Am always scheduled with practitioner

flag | Submitted July 16, 2011

trying to get anything done at this facility is a joke. they are very understaffed with way too many patients

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

I used to take my son to see him when my son was little. Dr. King was fantastic. He listened carefully, and treated us with the utmost respect and concern. He paid attention to every detail, was reasonable, and never rushed out of the room before our concerns were addressed. I once questioned him and refused a recommended treatment, but he was gracious about it and didn't get offended. He is very cheerful and good humored. I would recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2010

Dr. Bernard F. King's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Oxford