Ratings for Dr. Stacey D. Kupperman

flag | Submitted August 4, 2012

Dr. Kupperman diagnosed my primary problem (10-yr Chronic Infections including Lyme Disease) after this had been discounted or missed by many MDs and specialist at my previous providers (Kaiser and USC). Diagnosis combined laboratory testing and extensive personal medical history. Treatment has included traditional antibiotics and naturopathic methods; nutrition, and life-style changes. In addition, Dr. Kupperman's treatment has emphasized re-building and strengthening the immune (and other) systems, and recovery of energy and full cognitive capability. She has also clearly discussed the problems and treatments with me, (and provided detailed references) teaching me how to participate and help in the recovery process. At this point, all of my painful joint problems are gone, and I am operating at close to my previous effectiveness. I am happy with and grateful for her care. She is a capable and careful professional, and also a very nice person.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011