Ratings for Dr. Jason C. Black

Waste of time and money. I've scheduled appointments to sit for 45 minutes waiting for him to even show up to the office. I feel that is horribly unprofessional. Even for someone who takes $300.00 a week to do pain injection that didn't work until I stopped going.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr. Jason Black seems to be a smart man, however, money hungry. Everything he suggested was over $150.00 per visit, twice a week, which my insurane would not cover even though the receptionist said my insuranced was in network. Half the time he wasn't even there and was told he was on his way. I've waited in the lobby for almost an hour before even brought to a room, then to wait more. The injections I could afford, seemed to work for a short period, before the pain would come back in a few days feeling worse. After not receiving the expensive injection for a couple of months, I feel very little pain. Mind you, the whole time I never took pain killers. I would not recommend this Dr. for pain management issues. Unless you have a lot of time and money on your hands.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

I was in a car accident where I was rear ended. I could not talk, read a book, or ride my motorcycle. I had so much damage that the specialist wanted to replace three vertebrates. Dr. Jason started pro lo therapy on me which involved many many injections all natural of course. After about 8 months I was finally able to return to a normal life. I thank God for Dr. Jason Black

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014