Ratings for Dr. Baker K. Vinci

Worst please EVER! The office manager "Callie" was very rude. Wouldn't let me say a thing. Also did not want to look up my ref. #. I told her that this is no way to treat ppl she showed to care.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Bedside manner was bad. Talked down to me the whole time. Got bills more than a year after his office staff said I was even. All around bad experience. I'd look elsewhere

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Awesome staff and awesome doctor! I have had alot of problems and they are always quick to take care of my needs!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

They send me revised bill after 6 months months for 2 units ($100 worth) of "additional sedation"! How can I know this is a legitimate charge? I was already knocked out having a tooth pulled! Sound phony to me, after 6 months!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

The check in was easy. The doctor was prompt, friendly, knowledgeable, and made every effort to determine any and all problems. The office equipment was state of the art. I was highly impressed and satisfied.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

So disorganized! Bills sent to our family 1 year after service price was agreed upon. This doctor is dishonest and his office is a mess. I will not return to a place that can't get it together enough to tell me the proper amount I owe and so send a bill 1 years later for hundreds. Unacceptable.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

This place is completely unorganized! They billed me 1 year later (after I had moved no never received their bill) for a service they said was covered and refused to talk about lowering it eventually turning it over to a credit agency- for a $60 balance! Found out when I checked credit report. Also recommended a procedure and surgery I didn't need- they are eager to promote surgery even when it's not needed! Please stay far away from this place!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

They are ridiculous. After one scan told me I needed surgery and had a tumor. Went to 2 other respected oral surgeons in Baton Rouge who said that there was no way I needed surgery and I had NOthing in my sinuses but a small infection. Vinci sent me home that day with free pain pills and told me to come back in a week for surgery right away! Of course I didn't and thankfully so. THEN, They took two years to get my bill to me because in their own words, they are just disorganized. Stay away from this doctor! Bad office and he doesn't know what he's talking about.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

The doctor and staff are rude and not punctual at all. They are not child friendly. Would not return or recommend.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

This doctor was very knowledgable and informative. Also, has a CT Scanner in his office. My husband followed instructions and had wonderful results with his implant surgery.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Dr. Baker K. Vinci's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Baton Rouge, LA