Ratings for Dr. Marc Spero

he's an excellent doctor I have no complaint about him he has been threating me for the past 15 years I am very satisfied

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

I've never in my life been treated so poorly as I did today at Dr. Marc Spero's office. I spent over THREE hours trying to see him. I called yesterday to make an appointment because my insurance company said they took my plan. I asked whether they did indeed take my plan and they said yes. His nurses and secretaries are obnoxious. I spent three hours on my cell phone speaking with different representatives from my insurance plan, yet his front desk nurse/receptionist made the assumption that I couldn't afford to pay...why because I'm Hispanic? I have money in the bank and if I wanted to pay a few thousand dollars out of my pocket, directly out of my bank (not paying with a credit cared) I was able to afford it. I've never felt deliberately attacked upon on a racist aspect, nonetheless I did by his staff and the paradoxical thing is that his employees are African Americans. Don't waste your time or money to get treated like a beast and spend it somewhere you'll get treated well!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Great doctor! Attentive, caring, concerned about patients' overall health. Very approachable, will answer all your questions. You never feel rushed (which is why you might find yourself waiting for your appt. 5-10mins!).

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Smart, attentive, knowledgable, and caring. The only time I have ever encountered such a combination

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

Brilliant diagnostician, wise, kind, and smart, a rare and admirable combination. Utterly trustworthy.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

Excellent doctor, very professional, knowledgeable and responsible, very approachable, has deep understanding of patients' medical problems and personalities.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

Dr. Marc Spero's Credentials

• Hebrew

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1973)