Ratings for Dr. Brian D. Smith

Patient beware of Brian Smith and his office staff. Unfortunately their personal financial gain takes precedence over your vision care quality. I found him to be not trustworthy.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr. Smith is a phenomenal surgeon and there is no denying that. He is professional and knowledgeable which is exactly what I look for when it comes to my health and well being. If anyone is looking for a skilled ophthalmologist for yourself or a loved one, call Dr. Smith!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

This doctor is probably one of the best doctors I have ever encountered! Not only is he excellent in what he does but his knowledge exceeds most Opthamologist I have ever known and he goes out of his way to help patients to the degree that if he does not have an instrument he will go to another location to help his patients. This is rare in this day and age. I would rate him as one of the top doctors I have ever met.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

THIS DOCTOR IS SUPER IF IT WASNT FOR HIM I WOULD BE BLIND THANKS TO HIM I HAVE 20/20 VISION IN MY CATARACT EYE HE FIXED, AND REMOVED MY BIND EYE. VERY KNOWLEDEGABLE AND PRECISE HES THE BEST AROUND WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANY ONE

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

This is not a very kid friendly place for those under the age of 2. The tech was mostly worried about getting the drops in my childs eyes so that the doc would see her vs trying to make her more comfortable. It was a very tramatic experience for my daughter.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2007

Dr. Brian D. Smith's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 1991)

Commercial Insurance Company