Ratings for Dr. Jennifer C. Daniels

I went to see Dr. Daniels twice and both times I felt like I wasted my money on nothing. Like other reviewers have mentioned, she is very insensitive to the patients' needs. Do not expect her to answer all of your questions. She'll tell you she'll only answer a couple questions per appointment. You'll need to make another appointment if you have additional questions. I do not recommend her. I will be looking for a different doctor.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

She made me feel very uncomfortable to talk about my situation. I felt as if I was being talked down to. Okay cool, you're an ARNP and ND. But I felt like my dog's veterinarian could have given me better help. I was already in a vulnerable situation with my health. I didn't need my emotional well being compromised as well.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I felt uncomfortable from the first minute she stepped in. She comes off very condescending, and looked down on me. She does not listen to patient concerns & does not express sensitivity to issues. She disregards the feelings of patients & moves on to a different topic w/o being dealt with. I expressed my view of her not being sensitive enough, and bluntly answered "I am being sensitive." Sure.. for someone cold like her. She shouldn't be a health care provider. You can get the good grades, pass the classes, earn the degree. But nothing will make you a good health care provider if you aren't sensible and understanding. You don't shut a patient down. She was stone cold & made me feel ashamed of my issues and less human. Her and her MA are unfit to work in health care. I will no longer return to her & the clinic at all. Making a patient feel as if they cannot be helped is the worst thing for a health care provider to do. Good riddance.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Jennifer Daniels should not be a healthcare provider. She does not listen to patient concerns and treated me like a criminal when I asked for a specific drug. She instead prescribed something that cost an outrageous amount of money and does not work as effectively.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013