Ratings for Dr. Biren M. Patel

When a patient explains that what you are doing is causing pain a doctor's response should not be that you do this everyday. Talk about arrogant, he is lucky I didn't feel like going to jail that day or I would've caused him some pain.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr Patel was helpful, and addressed my son's issues professionally and effectively. Two years later, his staff contacted us about an unexplained fee we apparently owed them, were initially unable to provide further information on the phone, and eventually responded, several days later, with rudeness and a confusing story. After some argument the mystery fee, which apparently was down to poor bookkeeping, was waived, and the receptionist hung up on me when I asked for that in writing. Get your urological issues fixed, if you wish, but keep ALL your records, for years after the fact, because this office is obviously poor at doing so.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

My first experience with him resulted in correction of a problem that had been mistreated by my previous drs in CA. Most recently he expertly performed a laparoscopic renal cryoablation on me.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

Easy to talk, very businesslike, seems very busy, doesn't waste time with small talk.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007

Dr. Biren M. Patel's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Irvine, Ca Coll Of Med, Irvine Ca 92717 (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Casa Grande, AZ