Ratings for Dr. Anthony W. Mimms

Dr mimms I I have been seeing for 4 months now and he is the most gentle knowegable Dr I have ever been able to have the privagible to be his patient. He has helped me more than any doctor ever has my Dr I'm sorry to say retired in august but Dr mimms had been my savior and in my life long Dr I hope there r very few doctors out there who actually take time to listen and care like he does on a scale of 1 to 10 I give him a 10 ±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

The best in his field!Very attentive and supportive as a doctor, and really just a great guy!Has really made a positive improvement in my life,..I will be forever greatful to this man!I enjoy his music as well

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

He was very interested in the quality of my life as well as my medical needs. I have seen many doctors over the years who never looked at me like a human that has medical issues that require aggressive pain management. I am not the drug addict that they have all made me out to be. Now that my pain is being effectively addressed I am able to work, maintain a home, and raise two children. Thank you Dr. Mimms. I know that the nature of your specialty causes you a lot of problems but please know that you have made huge advances in my chronic pain management. I dont want to just give up anymore.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Staff in the office was poor..... NOT his fault. He complained about his staff, but management would not correct.Mimms himself was a very helpful, attentive and thoughtful man. Ensured I was taken care of, even beyond medical needs. Thank you Dr. Mimms for being a good MAN as well as Dr. You will be missed by many. Hope you open up a practice soon in Indianapolis area, or join one that helps those in need. God Bless

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

Dr Mimms has not listened to me once in the 9 months I have seen him. I now have further damage to my health because he didn't listen. Also, in those 9 months, not once has he actually touched my body to determine range of motion or anything other issues. Even his stethoscope was not used. He simply determined me with a plastic slide card that rates issues on a yes/no basis, which never had relevance to my visit. I strongly discourage anyone to see this Dr.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Very nice & helpful staff. Dr. Mimms is a very good listener & takes time to understand your problem. They don't rush you thru like most offices. Very good experience!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2012

Awesome Doctor for pain management and all areas of medicine.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Dr. Anthony W. Mimms's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

• Bcbs Illinois