Dr. Jaime Gasco-Tamarit

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jaime Gasco-Tamarit

I had an AM appt for major pain in right leg, which was extremely weak, and I couldn't move my right foot. Dr scheduled me for disc surgery that afternoon. He, and his staff, are a pleasure to be with, and I would recommend Dr. Gasco for anyone needing neurological care.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Was very pleased with Dr. Gasco and by the staff that did my surgery in March, I would highly recommend him. was so caring by explaining what was going.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

I have recently had disc surgery by Dr. Gasco. He takes the time needed to explain in plain terms what is the problem and is 100% concerned with your needs and health. I have seen other doctors for my condition and they just wanted to hurry you along and push you out the door. NOT at Dr. Gasco's office, all his staff and himself are genuinely concerned about you and how to treat you and give relief to you. I travel 1-1/2 hours to get to St. Lukes and I am so happy I got a referral to him. They also are not quick to rush into surgery, I tried therapy and injections, but with no relief from that, we made the decision surgery is what was needed. St. Lukes staff during my stay was also a good decision. I am still recovering but have a terrific outlook on my recovery.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Jaime Gasco-Tamarit did an excellent job. After dealing with sciatic pain for many years, it is now completely gone. He is not only a skilled surgeon but also has excellent bedside manner, completely explained what was going on every step of the way and acted like he really cared. The office personnel were also excellent...very friendly,knowledgeable, respectful and professional.I can highly recommend this doctor and would definitely go back to him again and/or recommend him to a friend or family member.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014