Ratings for Dr. Keith A. Jesiolowski

Dr. Jesiolowski is an excellent Doctor. He is very thorough, personable, and caring.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Dr. J was horrible to me! I complained about pain and was treated like a drug seeker. Went to a new PCP who took me serious even though I am young and referred me to an OBGYN. Turns out I have endometriosis. His staff is terrible!! If It weren't for my new Dr (Davis) I would have just been in pain and never been treated. He also brushed off the seriousness of my husbands back injury after a wreck. My husband doesn't even take narcotics he just wanted the correct tests to get answers! Horrible expirence!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

I was referred to Dr J by another care provider. Wasted my time waiting to see a Dr who didn't care to see me.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Great Doctor, disappointed in him Allowing his staff to be power hungry, rude, arrogant and totally unprofessional. After 20 years with Dr J my family and I will move on! Looking more like your foul namely Amber and the Big 60's Bee Hive hair lady who threatened to call police on me just so your staff could save face. They were wrong on what info they were relaying on E-prescriptions. They hung up on me twice today 12-4-2015. I hope your calls are recorded Dr J. You need to go back and listen to your staffs calls. I set up for two different Pharmacists to do a conference call for me today. I greatly appreciated their effort but Amber hung up on both of them while they were trying to inform Her and get her To relay the correct info to Dr J. Dr J you yourself told me to go ahead and set up the 2nd conference call. Never expected to spend 20 yrs with you as our doctor just to learn your paper pushers are more important than your paitents. If you want to stay in the dark ages then your not the doctor for me or my loved ones!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

He impressed me with his caring, knowledge and listening skills. All in all, a fine man and physician.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr. J is fantastic!! I just wanted to weigh in since good doctors and facilities are very hard to find.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr J has been our family Dr for years now he is knowledgable and easy to talk to Lori is also very good at her job and very nice

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Dr. J treats you like you are 5 and is unfair to his female patients. I've been told this by others and even the staff. He is not knowledgable at all. He runs several tests only to tell you nothing and then you get the right results from another professional in his office. I don't recommend him to anyone much less a woman. He should be removed as a physician.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Dr. J took time to listen to me and I never felt rushed. He explianed what his course of treatment would be for me and why.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

GREAT DR. VERY CARING, VERY CONCERNED, ALWAYS ON TARGET, GREAT LISTENER,LORI IS ALSO GREAT,IM GLAD TO HAVE DR.J. AS MY PC..................

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

Dr. Keith A. Jesiolowski's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)