Ratings for Dr. David L. Sodaro

I have always loved Dr. Sodaro. He has an amazing bedside manner, and he always goes above and beyond for his patients. He does everything with the best interest of his patients in mind.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

He goes over and above to help me with my situations. I would definitely, and have definitely, referred him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

Dr Sodaro left me in an exam room and then proceeded to forget that I was in there!The staff covered for him since he went to lunch!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

Yes, he is a nice guy, but I believe his is also a caring doctor. For those not happy with the amount of time he spent, I'd ask you not to blame the broken healthcare system on this doctor. For those who had elusive diagnostic problems, I'd ask you to do your homework and be an advocate for your own health. If you go to see this guy with a written list, he will help you accomplish everything. He's a generalist and knows when to refer you to a specialist. I've been seeing him for nearly 10 years. Yes, there's times he's busy or distracted. That's life. This is a very decent doctor who cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2009

I agree with below....he is a very nice guy. I also unfortunately never had any of my problems resolved. After two years, I was told to "hope" things get better. I too am looking for a new doctor. I am very saddened by this, as I love his office and staff.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

While I agree Dr Sodaro is a very nice guy I've been seeing him for over a year now and he hasn't helped me with any of my problems. Like most doctors I've been to in the past several years do not come to him with more than one problem, he gets distracted. I blame this on the fact that any doctor you see now can only give you 10-15 minutes. I'm looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2008

Phenomenal physician - astute diagnostician, personable, willing to get to the cause of even an elusive problem.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2006

Doctor Sodaro is very caring and helpful. He explains procedures/medications very well and makes sure the patient understands what he is doing and why.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2005