Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Wong

Dr. Wong and the entire staff have been the best I have ever seen! I actually enjoy going there and no one likes going to the doctors!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

The staff is friendly, and wlill help in anyway thy can. They even laugh at my jokes - how can anyone ask for more ?

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Ms, Burnette is wonderful a blessing. I have been suffering with this illness for over 4 years she gotten me to the right doctors a no nonsense nurse . She is a asset to your company. She is straight forward and tells you how it is . Thank you so much for having someone like her working for you .

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

I visit this office on a monthly basis and the entire staff is highly professional and very friendly.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

This is an excellent facility, run by professionals.......professional in every way. They are knowledgeable, and they really care!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

I was very happy with the course of treatment that Dr. Wong has recommended. I really believe that his plan will increase my quality of life.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Dr. Wong and Dr. Coleman have provided competent, risk adverse, diagnosis and treatment of my prior back pain. I expect the same will follow as a result of my most recent ov-assessment, diagnosis and follow-up. I am pleased that my primary care provider referred me to this center and these Doctors.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr. Michael J. Wong's Credentials

• Spanish

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1963)

Veterans Administration