Ratings for Dr. Nicole L. Miller

Dr. Miller is AMAZING!!!!! She saved my kidney and restored quality of life. I have medullary sponge kidney and had a huge kidney stone that had to be broken up . I had also built up massive amounts of calcification in the drainage tubules - very painful & limited physically activity. After busting up & removing large stone she actually went into the renal tubules and removed the calculi one by one. hundreds of them. No one else would have done this for me. Staff is super too.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

After using another urologist for my kidney stone surgeries for months, only for him to tell me he can't get my stones out, I went to see Dr. Miller. She not only got ALL of the stones out, but the after surgery pain was much less than the previous post surgery pain with the prior urologist. Oh and my kidneys were full, I mean full of brushite stones. They don't cal Dr. Miller the "kidney stone queen" for nothing. She is excellent at what she does, plus she takes time to help you understand what's happening, and why! Highly reccomended.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Dr. Nicole L. Miller's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)