Ratings for Dr. Constance A. Marks

Months ago, I was assigned this doc. I presented w/extreme abdominal pain in the ER & admitted for investigation. Her practice website indicates she is very educated & while I realize not everyone doctor-patient relationship is a match, she is solely responsible for making a stressful, life threatening situation, a complete disaster. Answers to my questions, were all gray area. Failed attempts at biopsies, unnecessary & costly procedures, all followed by, unanswered phone calls. If you are perplexed by a patients symptoms & test results then consult with a colleague or refer the patient another direction. You still have the opportunity to earn respected by doing so, and it's called being professional. She suggested removing an organ on a "hunch". If you aren't 100% sold with this doc, RUN another direction. Small community, I know other patients of hers that wish they had. I'm lucky I did. It saved my life. There are docs that can give you black & white answers & help you !

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

Dr. Constance A. Marks's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 2001)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal